Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Dropship Products with your own Branding with fast shipping

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

dropshipping

Thejumpsuitbar

Sai!!! is amazing always very helpful. if you are having problems they will diligently work with you to you get your answer and fix your issue! This is my FAVORITE SHOPIFY APP!!

Naked Pets Plus

Sai Raghav was very helpful and responded quickly. I have had such a hard time starting my business when it takes hours or days to get responses from others in my apps and site.

Zenbalancelife

If you are new to dropshipping and tired of useless apps with poor customer service than you must check out this app. I am completely new and not even sure if its for me but with amazing help of Sai Rahav, I feel like I know enough to at least give it a try. I have tried and paid for many apps who does nor respond to emails, which is infuriating to say the least. This chat box assistance offered by this app is simply amazing. I highly recommend.

Blanks Vinyl Supplies

Location Australia

I was very confused and decided to ask the help chat and Anuradha helped me was. They were great at explaining things to me. Very helpful and made it clear to understand. Thank you very much!

The Lavender Lilac

AE is a big headache. Shippers take forever to ship sometimes, they give invalid tracking numbers when you try to sort the products it won't sort, there's no way to update thousands of products at once, so just imagine the amount of time it takes. Clothing is way too small, even if you order a bigger size. my best advice is to play at your own risk.

Hair And Body Essentials

I love this app it is extremely helpful in what you are looking for in your store. I would recommend it to anyone!

La Ma Cosmetics

I was attended by Sai Raghav, very helpful and professional.

Wgn Trade Marketing

Location Philippines

5 star for a great Customer Service Agent. Appfreaker has very limited currency option at the moment because it depend on the website (on my end I'm Aliexpress). However, when I reached out for them a very willing to help Customer Service Agent "Sai Raghav" has walked me through a step by step resolution to resolve my issue. Now, I can calculate my price point from USD to my local Shopify currency. Thank you for the BIG help Sai Raghav! Keep up the good work.

Mareikura Barika Co

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Sai Raghav was extremely helpful and very understanding. Explained everything simply so I could understand.

Fashion Delights

This app is really starting to irritate me and causing losses as the price sync does not work meaning sometimes after a customer has purchased from my store, once I go to place the order the price has increased or they end up paying regular price with me having to add more money for shipping.

October 2018- I have now decided to delete this app after having to refund alot of orders due to the system not syncing and updating on stock and price.