Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Dropship Products with your own Branding with fast shipping

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Supremes One Stop Shop

I just want to say thank to Anuradha for all her help. She actually set up my pricing standards for me and gave me the needed information to get my aftership api key. Thank you very much for your assistance and professionalism.

Nirvana Pleasure

My problem was dealt with quickly and efficiently (by rabbani)

D T K Stores

Location Australia

Great customer service. Razi from online chat team is a great help!!

Alfafashion

Rabbani Had give a wonderful assistance.

Bodacious 360

Time spent using app About 2 months

Rabbani was a HUGE assistance. I really love this tool and appreciate Aliexpress chat assistance. God Bless the staff here.

Morningstarfit

Location Philippines

ANURADHA is very helpful and patient! He/she's fantastic and awesome! Great example to a customer service, he/she's superstar! Good job!

Vossbox

Time spent using app About 1 year

If i could write a -5 stars, i'd do it. Worst dropshipping app ever! Try anything else but this app! No customer service. If you want something user friendly, DONT USE THIS APP! They are still in the 90's... worst interface ever and PLUS, they charge fees per month!! I just don't get it... Hate it.

Guess42

Time spent using app About 1 year

So far the application is very user friendly and any questions I have had, the Live Chat option has been useful, especially Razi. Would recommend this app.

Big Brain Clothing Company

Great Customer service from Sai Raghav. Very Knowledegable on how to fix any issues.

Ronnies Corner Store

I just started using the app but the support staff was really helpful. Anarudah was my representative great job Anarudah!

The appfreaker team is never a disappointment they always resolve my issues right away. Time is a factor this saved me a lot of time in resolving my issue Thank you rabbani for your help.