Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
April 10, 2018

5 star for a great Customer Service Agent. Appfreaker has very limited currency option at the moment because it depend on the website (on my end I'm Aliexpress). However, when I reached out for them a very willing to help Customer Service Agent "Sai Raghav" has walked me through a step by step resolution to resolve my issue. Now, I can calculate my price point from USD to my local Shopify currency. Thank you for the BIG help Sai Raghav! Keep up the good work.

Wgn Trade Marketing
Philippines
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 10, 2018

Sai Raghav was extremely helpful and very understanding. Explained everything simply so I could understand.

Mareikura Barika Co
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited October 19, 2018

This app is really starting to irritate me and causing losses as the price sync does not work meaning sometimes after a customer has purchased from my store, once I go to place the order the price has increased or they end up paying regular price with me having to add more money for shipping.

October 2018- I have now decided to delete this app after having to refund alot of orders due to the system not syncing and updating on stock and price.

Fashion Delights
Time spent using app: 12 months
April 10, 2018

Terrible app! The auto sync for the prices doesn't work, the prices rules doesn't work every time, the support doesn't solve any problem! I waste my time to switch on another app... Your app is a TRASH!

Smartcookingstore
France
Time spent using app: Over 3 years

Razi was Great!
He helped me for over an hour to figure things out
on my aliexpress account!
Thanks again Razi!

Shopbotique
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 9, 2018

They do a great job and are very fast at answers! I surely recomand

My Ted
Romania
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 9, 2018

I have not had a chance to use the app yet but the support person was a great help with deciding whether or not to get the app. His name was Sai Raghav and he explained the free trial and convinced me to give it a try. I think it will help a great deal. Sincerely, Ken Turner.

Trendytrendyshop
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 7, 2018

Thanks to Razi at Aliexpress my worries and fears are over! My first sale on shopify and I was nervous making the order, but Razi in Customer Support was there to make it all so so easy. He took me through the process so so easily with clear instructions all the way. Thanks Man! Great Support. - Barry.

Barry Wods
Ireland
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 6, 2018

I've moved a lot of product recently, but a major problem with the ordering process has gone unnoticed and has almost caused me to ship to the wrong address multiple times. I have contacted live chat support (which are helpful with many other things, despite not speaking english very well) who just say "I have forwarded the issue to the tech team" which they've said multiple times a month ago, I don't think that means anything. No updates. I've also tried using shopify app support with them. No response.

When placing an order on aliexpress, the program automatically maps the buyer's shipping information into the fields, however, it fails to input the city every time. This means you have to flip back and forth and open every order on the shopify side to see what city the current customer lives in. If you are fulfilling back to back orders, and the current customer's state has the same city name as the previous customer's state, it will fill in the previous customer's city instead of the current customer's city. If you don't catch this, and correct the current customer's city, you will send a shipment to a place that likely doesn't exist, or someone who never ordered. It would really save time if it just selected the proper city the first time.

Supreme Dude
Time spent using app: 10 months
April 4, 2018

I am really unhappy with the service. Most sellers take around 7 to 10 days to even ship the order. My customers got really agitated. The sellers are even dropshipping products on aliexpress. Thats so pathetic. Use oberlo instead . wasted my money on aliexpress app.

Yatines