Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Dropship Products with your own Branding with fast shipping

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Shopbotique

Razi was Great!
He helped me for over an hour to figure things out
on my aliexpress account!
Thanks again Razi!

My Ted

They do a great job and are very fast at answers! I surely recomand

Trendytrendyshop

I have not had a chance to use the app yet but the support person was a great help with deciding whether or not to get the app. His name was Sai Raghav and he explained the free trial and convinced me to give it a try. I think it will help a great deal. Sincerely, Ken Turner.

Barry Wods

Thanks to Razi at Aliexpress my worries and fears are over! My first sale on shopify and I was nervous making the order, but Razi in Customer Support was there to make it all so so easy. He took me through the process so so easily with clear instructions all the way. Thanks Man! Great Support. - Barry.

Supreme Dude

I've moved a lot of product recently, but a major problem with the ordering process has gone unnoticed and has almost caused me to ship to the wrong address multiple times. I have contacted live chat support (which are helpful with many other things, despite not speaking english very well) who just say "I have forwarded the issue to the tech team" which they've said multiple times a month ago, I don't think that means anything. No updates. I've also tried using shopify app support with them. No response.

When placing an order on aliexpress, the program automatically maps the buyer's shipping information into the fields, however, it fails to input the city every time. This means you have to flip back and forth and open every order on the shopify side to see what city the current customer lives in. If you are fulfilling back to back orders, and the current customer's state has the same city name as the previous customer's state, it will fill in the previous customer's city instead of the current customer's city. If you don't catch this, and correct the current customer's city, you will send a shipment to a place that likely doesn't exist, or someone who never ordered. It would really save time if it just selected the proper city the first time.

Yatines

I am really unhappy with the service. Most sellers take around 7 to 10 days to even ship the order. My customers got really agitated. The sellers are even dropshipping products on aliexpress. Thats so pathetic. Use oberlo instead . wasted my money on aliexpress app.

Miekko

Sai Raghav was an absolute legend in helping me with every question I had regarding Aliexpress Dropshipping.

E Store Co Uk

Very helpful customer support.
Sai Raghav on live chat went far beyond my questions.
Excellent service. Thank you

Warehousemaxx

AliExpress is Awesome! Great customer service and a HUGE supply of variable products for my store. I love Aliexpress! And My Special Thanks To Rabbani Who Is An Awesome Customer Service Agent. Rabbani Is Most Patient And Super Knowledgeable. Thank You Rabbani!

Ja Ju Fitness Gear

Excellent customer experience with Rabbani! Was very helpful.