Reviews (725)

4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to efficiently import products from Aliexpress to Shopify stores, thereby expanding product ranges and market reach. Features such as pricing rules, inventory syncing, and product price updates are highly regarded for their effectiveness. The 24/7 customer support, especially the live chat, is praised for its responsiveness and helpfulness. Staff members like Rajendra, Razi, Rabbani, and Sai Raghav are frequently mentioned for their exceptional service. The app is often recommended for dropshipping beginners due to its simplicity and supportive customer service.

August 10, 2017

Rabbani was very clear and helpful and solved my question immediately. I have no fear of making a mistake with the guidance of their excellent support. Well done!!

Chocolatebox Art Mall
January 18, 2019

I just used this app for the first time and so far the customer service, Sai Raghav, was totally on point and was very easy to understand his instruction. Thank you for the great customer service

cum xplore
August 29, 2018

Easy to set up and load product in my store. A great variety of product items available. Support from Razi was helpful in walking me through ordering my first item sold.

Caribreoso Flavour Boutique
January 12, 2019

I am very satisfied with Sai Raghav prompt and very informative answers. He was also so patient and helped me so much with my problem.
Regards
Bojko Bjelakovic

TheBestLifeDeal
Serbia
Edited October 12, 2020

I got help from Rajendra. I had very quick replay.My issue was about shipping to UK from Appfreaker.I don`t know how we`ll go in future,but for now I`m happy.Thanks,Rajendra

SILVAMARKET
Edited February 27, 2019

Great and easy to use. I did run into some trouble but Rabbani was able to sort it out very quickly!

Everythingplugged
January 18, 2018

excellent customer service. very experienced operators. answered all my questions promptly and accurately

Sea Gypsy Boutique Cafe
February 8, 2019

SO FAR THIS APP IS GREAT. RAZI HELPED ME ALOT WITH MY ACCOUNT! THANK YOU! SO FAR I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS APP.

Sweet Shay's Boutique
December 19, 2018

Rajendra really helped me for my first drop ship order. He was very thorough in his approach and gave me a great tutorial on how to use the app. Thank you so much Rajendra!!!!

Brookie’s Boutique
May 23, 2019

The old app wasn;t working so the customer service agent Rajendra was very helpful in setting me up with the new chrome version. Great job with ali expresss!

Earth Rox