Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
February 5, 2018

The customer service was second to none. They were always available when I needed them and answered my questions completely and clearly. Sai Raghav was particularly helpful on more than one occasion.

Bocapop
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited February 3, 2018

Makes editing, importing, and changing prices very simple. Can't beat the price for what you get. I tried this and Oberlo and much prefer Aliexpress Dropshipping. It might be a little less polished but it works absolutely fine. Support has always answered me within seconds, not sure what some of the one-star reviews are talking about honestly.

Paper Cut Club
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 2, 2018

Support was clear and concise. Easy to deal with and fast.

Arts Stores
Time spent using app: 8 months
February 2, 2018

Sai Raghav was very helpful right away. It was easy to follow directions and make the app work for my needs

Lilytyger Boutique
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited February 1, 2018

sai raghav helped me and I was thoroughly impressed - quick help offered - immediate questions answered - hope that box comes up every time i open this APP!!!!! I needed them too - I am new and i am totally overwhelmed learning all this - and so nice to have direct help. PLEASE keep it up - my new site AttitudeTee.com - not live yet - hope to launch in a week

Aldertree
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 30, 2018

I had a question and within seconds through their instant chat I had someone helping me. They stayed with me through the process. They were understanding, patient and proffessional. I highly recomment using them. They are wonderful!

Equalnimity
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 27, 2018

it keeps locking up needs work

Trystan Chevalier
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 27, 2018

Dear Aliexpress Senior Management,

I would like to share my fantastic and superb experience with one of your stakeholder Sowmya regarding the anticipated UNIQUE and approach techniques towards people behind the computer.

She was accommodating, experts knowing what she supposes to do. That's what we called CONFIDENCE PROFESSIONAL.

With that, she deserves ***** + ** 7 star ratings. BIG THANKS, Sowmya.

E Tindaan Online Store
Philippines
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 26, 2018

I was very happy with the response time from Ali Express. Amoradha was very helpful and sent me the right information to get me going!

Inner Peace Products
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 26, 2018

Was quite sceptical at first, especially that it is not free, but this app is a huge time saver! Imports any items from Alie straight to your store, including all pictures (even the ones in the description) and specifics. Love it! x

Its A Bags World