Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Dropship Products with your own Branding with fast shipping

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Aldertree

sai raghav helped me and I was thoroughly impressed - quick help offered - immediate questions answered - hope that box comes up every time i open this APP!!!!! I needed them too - I am new and i am totally overwhelmed learning all this - and so nice to have direct help. PLEASE keep it up - my new site AttitudeTee.com - not live yet - hope to launch in a week

Equalnimity

I had a question and within seconds through their instant chat I had someone helping me. They stayed with me through the process. They were understanding, patient and proffessional. I highly recomment using them. They are wonderful!

Trystan Chevalier

it keeps locking up needs work

E Tindaan Online Store

Dear Aliexpress Senior Management,

I would like to share my fantastic and superb experience with one of your stakeholder Sowmya regarding the anticipated UNIQUE and approach techniques towards people behind the computer.

She was accommodating, experts knowing what she supposes to do. That's what we called CONFIDENCE PROFESSIONAL.

With that, she deserves ***** + ** 7 star ratings. BIG THANKS, Sowmya.

Inner Peace Products

I was very happy with the response time from Ali Express. Amoradha was very helpful and sent me the right information to get me going!

Its A Bags World

Was quite sceptical at first, especially that it is not free, but this app is a huge time saver! Imports any items from Alie straight to your store, including all pictures (even the ones in the description) and specifics. Love it! x

Healing Hearts Thru Art Nonprofit

Terrible app. No matter what browser I used, or platform, mobile or desktop, the app kept freezing and asking me to install the Chrome extension, which I did at least ten times, but it never dismissed the message, making the app useless. I contacted their chat support -- they never answered back.

Riches Warehouse

Great customer support. They are very responsive when I need help editing my website. Recommended!

Iglesias Super Store

rabbani Helped me out and answered all my questions. very good customer service. very happy with Aliexpress thank you

Addictive Necessities

I am Extremely new to Ecommerce.. I started my shopify store.. I have signed up to Aliexpress, and I must say I am very satisfied with the Wonderful, positive vibe so far. I needed assistance in setting up the Pricing rules, so i began A Live chat with an Aliexpress Representative.... Sai Raghav..... What a wonderful, kind, patient and helpful person... Gives me high hopes that this will be a wonderful journey for me, and that there are wonderful people, like Sai, who will help me and anyone who wishes to have a successful dropshipping store, become successful! thank you so much! I cannot wait to see great things happen... and much success for the future. Thank you Sai... and Aliexpress!