Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Aliexpress Dropshipping & More

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
January 24, 2018

Terrible app. No matter what browser I used, or platform, mobile or desktop, the app kept freezing and asking me to install the Chrome extension, which I did at least ten times, but it never dismissed the message, making the app useless. I contacted their chat support -- they never answered back.

Healing Hearts Thru Art Nonprofit
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 21, 2018

Great customer support. They are very responsive when I need help editing my website. Recommended!

Riches Warehouse
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 20, 2018

rabbani Helped me out and answered all my questions. very good customer service. very happy with Aliexpress thank you

Iglesias Super Store
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 20, 2018

I am Extremely new to Ecommerce.. I started my shopify store.. I have signed up to Aliexpress, and I must say I am very satisfied with the Wonderful, positive vibe so far. I needed assistance in setting up the Pricing rules, so i began A Live chat with an Aliexpress Representative.... Sai Raghav..... What a wonderful, kind, patient and helpful person... Gives me high hopes that this will be a wonderful journey for me, and that there are wonderful people, like Sai, who will help me and anyone who wishes to have a successful dropshipping store, become successful! thank you so much! I cannot wait to see great things happen... and much success for the future. Thank you Sai... and Aliexpress!

Addictive Necessities
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 19, 2018

The best support that I've ever seen! Thanks Sai Raghav for answers my questions and help me to understand how it works.

Testeeeeeeeeee
Brazil
Time spent using app: 14 days
January 18, 2018

excellent customer service. very experienced operators. answered all my questions promptly and accurately

Sea Gypsy Boutique Cafe
Time spent using app: 7 days

Softsoldier
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 17, 2018

Such an amazing app, and the support is one of the best i have recently come across. very quick in dealing with my concerns. Price is amazing for what you get. Thank you

Jennie46
Time spent using app: 13 days
January 17, 2018

tq anuradha.most helpful for beginner like me.good app too

Rsk Express
Malaysia
Time spent using app: About 9 hours
January 16, 2018

Won't let me import products on my tablet

Luxuryloafers