AliExpress Review Importer

AliExpress Review Importer

by Judge.me

Export reviews from Ali Express for your dropshipping products

casaonlinedeals

I was REALLY PLEASED THAT i WAS ABLE TO IMPORT REVIEWS FOR THE PRODUCTS THAT i am selling. wish WHEN SELECTED ENGLISH FROM CERTAIN COUNTRIES IT ACTUALLY WORKED!

LemonLavender

Very easy to use and gives great results ... highly recommended app .. makes importing reviews a breeze

Be Seen Lights

Amazing app, didn't take me 15 minutes to import 150+ reviews, some with pictures, great app! Thank you very much!

Tiny Fries

Thank you for reaching out and hearing my frustrations. I finally got the app to work in my store...

premiumphonecase

For a free app it's great!If it had image attaching function to the review for a customer that would have been excellent!

TBD

Absolutely awesome! Works really fast, easy and you can configure some settings.
Only thing I miss is maybe not "minimum 3" but a maximum function too?
Seems sketchy when the store is full of 5/5 reviews, even if they're real.

Great tool tho!

Pet Guide

AMAZING! Thank youuuuuuu. Just what I needed. You guys are the best. Great support! Everything worked fast and easy.

JanCars

I used the app to import reviews from AliExpress and is very easy and straight forward. Currently I don’t have any complaints does what I would like it to do efficiently

NHBshop

The same to other customers, the importer says link not valid, I'm traying for 1 hour and nothing, please fix the problem. Thanks

After the review from the developer, the App is working fine, thanks for checking everything, great support.

Fausto
NHBshop.com

August 1, 2019

Hi,

AliExpress changed their review format so our app didn't work indeed for a day. We have since fixed this bug and your imports will work again, so please give it another try.

Our apologies for the inconvenience, from time to time changes to AliExpress require a few hours of downtime in this app.

JewelClues

Update: one star updated to five star! App now works as described flawlessly. Customer support is responsive and pro-active. Thanks.

didn't import anything. Every time it say Aliexpress URL is invalid. I just copied the url from browser. tried 2-3 times but its not working. Waste of time.
.....
Note: Since customer care approached me explaining the current issue is due to tech change at Aliexpress and they are trying to fix the issue. I will update my review again once it's working.

August 1, 2019

Hi,

AliExpress changed their format so our app didn't work indeed for a day. We have since fixed this bug and your imports will work again, so please give it another try.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15