AliExpress Review Importer

by Judge.me

Export reviews from Ali Express for your dropshipping products

tokaroto

Useless.
You can import reviews but you cannot dispay them on your website.
You must install another app to display them. So this app by itself has no use.

May 31, 2020

Hi,

We separated out the AliExpress review import exactly to give this functionality to everyone regardless of which review app they use.

We provide review export CSVs for all major review apps and reviews are synced automatically with our Judge.me review app (which has a generous free plan) if you decide to use Judge.me for your reviews.

Hope this helps.

Stay Home Paradise

An excellent application to add evidence to your product. You can take advantage of reviews and real photos of customers to refer to the product on your shop.

Skinnette

I couldnt import some reviews. Emailed the support team and got instant reply and immediately imported the review for me! thank you

Fougère Beauty

Amazing and free. Does stuff exactly how they should be done. Must have app for any dropshipping business.

HardwareTools.com

Excellent App! The app is built very well and the response from the development company is very responsive.

Meadow Mountain Beauty

Very awesome customer service, which is a plus. Great way to show how nice most of these products are, which is really needed when launching a new store.

Live Global Sell LTD

awesome.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,,l

Supreme Dog Store

I used this app to import reviews from aliexpress but it doesnt work. It does send email and says its importing but refresh after 2 hours still nothing

May 10, 2020

Hi,

AliExpress has been having issues since late last week. Our developer team is working on a fix and our support will take care of your review import for you.

Can you please email support@judge.me with your desired imports, so we can do it for you?

Thank you!

DISCOMFORT FIX

I had a problem to push the reviews to my shopify store . The owner contacted me by phone on the spot and solved the problem right a way !
that was very prompt and professional.

Lush Cosplay

It used to work before the COVID-19 pandemic. Took a few months break and now the App is broken... It doesn't import reviews even though it says "importing in the background"

Update: Import seems to be working for now.

May 6, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for the review update. AliExpress is indeed having less issues at this moment. We are monitoring the situation.

Our support is available 24/7 if you face new issues and want us to do it for you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24