AliExpress Review Importer

AliExpress Review Importer

by Judge.me

Export reviews from Ali Express for your dropshipping products

FitOurStyles

This app is quite simple, it is very self- explanatory and gets the job done quickly. I definitely recommend for new users!

Nano Aid Medical

this is by far the best app i have used for reviews. i recommend this for anyone looking for a good free reviews app.

WOOHAT

Great tool! Does the job for you! So now I'm trying to fill the 100 words, but use it and you'll see for yourself!!

TheStylishBag

Great app and simple to use. Love using the app, save a lot of time on maintaining store. works well !

my-watchbands.com

I love this product make so much easy life, save time and effort, I recommend it and use it on my website

Fun cover

Good app. useful.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ChicTime

Just start using the app but it was easy to install and get started and has added another feature to my store - thanks.

Skyclothify

This app is Awesome, thx a lot Judge.me Team
the most impressive with the app how much is fast to import the reviews !!

mokibunny

it is very convenient and free for everyone, easy to upload the reviews from aliexpress to my store, I will use it forever.If it will be more easy I will love it .

justforpeoplestore

Amazing app. thanks to developers. It made my site to look like a professional one. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27