AliExpress Review Importer

AliExpress Review Importer

by Judge.me

Export reviews from Ali Express for your dropshipping products

corgis delights

Another Amazing app by Judge Me! Works smoothly when I import and export customers' reviews! Highly Recommended!

My Smart Kryptonite

Nice app for review and I like it very much, you can import the review from Aliexpress very easily and edit them like a piece of cake.

BLUESKYESBLU

I use this app to help look for great products, add value to my store by adding reviews and boasting my business to a more professional state. At the moment I do not see anything that need to be added.

AYU & NYLE

great app. the only downfall is it is making some product pages to load slowly. And for some reason a fe pictures are not visible below the reviews.

BOSSHUI

good ,tks good ,tksgood ,tksgood ,tksgood ,tksgood ,tksgood ,tksgood ,tksgood ,tksgood ,tksgood ,tksgood ,tks

megahertz

very good app for import aliexpress review easy to use!!!
this app is very necesary for new dropshipping store

real doll art

I use this app for my first website. It's easy to use, convenient, and good. It helped me a lot. Thanks so much!

Charmed Moonpets

I have used this app and it worked very well. Although some other links did not work and did not import reviews even after a few tries.

Perfect Petco Shop

this app help me but we need to copy past aliexpress link. it would be better if we can directly use it on product page.

PinPointLED

This app is super good. it was really helpful and it was very easy and understandle to use. Keep up the good work!
Thanks.