AliExpress Review Importer

AliExpress Review Importer

by Judge.me

Export reviews from Ali Express for your dropshipping products

Babies Escape In Style

i used this app to help with my customers and store improvement and so far so good... so happy ,,,,,

Assemaly Smart Technology Store

it is awesome to have an application do what you need exactly with details and at same time is FREE !!, thanks a lot to the team

BASHANGSHANGMAO

I really like this software. It's really easy to use,He is very convenient and very user-friendly, he knows what I want

The Profile Lounge

It's exactly what I was looking for. This app is really great and really works well with my website. I will continue to use this app because it really looks great on the website.

glytchs

It's exactly what I was looking for. But it doesn't work at all on Safari only on Chrome. Chrome makes my device heated up, and cannot work with it anymore.

Nasser design

I liked it,easy and fast I hope it becomes automatic and brings comments in a more sophisticated way

AndreaGioco.com

INSANE SUPPORT! Friendly agents. I understand now why this is the best APP of all the Review apps...

DogLover

Very helpful app. I knew it from youtube and I use it and thanks to the app developer to make a such e nice app.

SCIMart

Good app and user-friendly. Find products on AliExpress, copy the URL, paste the URL into the app, look up your product's title, and request reviews.

YNDIZ Bag

I love it. Very easy to use. Had a very small issue with downloading error due to cookie settings but was an easy an fix thru Shopify Community assistance (adjusted Cookie settings) which I highly recommend as well. Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33