AliExpress Review Importer

AliExpress Review Importer

by Judge.me

Export reviews from Ali Express for your dropship products

Cool Stuff Go

Excellent free application. Very reliable with a high level of customization. Support service is quick and helpful. A must for dropshipping stores.

Cracozy

Really great app. Imports also photos in the free version, everything works as I would expect it from such an app!!! Five stars!! One tip, please remove the OK button after you delete a review, takes too much time, if you do it often.

Blutowl

I have been using this app for over a month now, and it's amazing! by far the best app for reviews! And I have tried a few... The only down is that you cannot control images so well. Like if you want to delete a certain image from the review you have to delete the whole review, and for some reason, it also keeps old products that u have deleted from the shop on it's editing page, so it can be quite confusing when working on the reviews... BUT Everything else is 5 stars. Very intuitive, very clean design.. thank you!

iLoveMy.Pet

So far so good! Spent a few hours on this app today trying to import reviews for 100s of products. phew

Kaya Kouture's Gem Store

For anyone who ever heard of paying inorder to add picture reviews or even reviews to shopify was impossible or ridiculously expensive, use this app. It will save you lots of money. I used the free version, it still gave me alot more than most apps out there. The paid version of $15 a month is optional, and unlike most apps forcing you into trial or buying, this app doesn't. It may seem complicated with the layout, but spent 5-10 min navigating, you discover endless freeeeee options. If you had trouble loading or importing, you are probably doing it wrong. So, reach out for help. Not sponsored, but this is coming from someone who watch countless youtubers listing options out there to pay for same service that is free. To be honest, the only reason I found it is because i was too damn broke to pay for any thing to start my business. I just can't afford additional expenses at this point, am still starting out. Out of frustration and scrolling for a couple of minutes on shopify, i saw it and decided to try, and my website looks hella legit with all the review and photos. I know this long, but its because i honestly almost gave up earlier. So for anyone out there don't buy that trial offer from other apps.

devicessmart

can't import reviews, information shows the products link is not right but i did copy the correct product links

eSh@p

Really helpful app! Exactly what I expected! I recommend it 100%! It's very easy to install and to use.

NIFTY MOLLY

waste of time tries to extort money with another app NOT FREE . exports csv in wrong formats all positive reviews are FAKE

Rosa Razal

I love it! It is super ease to use. I am not that great with these kind of apps but this is honestly easiest app so far for me.

My Seasonal Hero

Really brilliant little app! Yes there is a second app to install, like a plug in, but it doesn't cost anything like the 1 Star review says. Easy to use and helps move your store in the right direction!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12