All In One Automatic Discounts

All In One Automatic Discounts

by CirkleStudio

Bundle + Volume + Wholesale + Bogo + Aftersell Upsell + BFCM

EZClean

After using many app for automatic discounts, this one is by far the best : many features, good design and the most important, a very reactive and efficient customer care service. I highly recommend.

October 21, 2021

Hi Christopher,
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review.

We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

Taos Rockers

A little difficult to understand the instructions for manual installation, more guidance on the ideal locations to insert code snippets would be very helpful! Great customer service however, and fast response time during business hours. So far integration has gone smoothly.

October 15, 2021

Hi Kai, Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a user. We’re here for you anytime.

As per the different code structures of the theme and developer, the manual instruction is different for each theme which is really hard to manage. Here we describe the manual configuration https://www.cirklestudio.co/shopify-app/discount-app-configuration/ which is works in 70% of cases but still for 30% (Complex code structure) a developer can configure the app using this instruction.

Plushy

Update: Awesome response and support from their team. They have really looked after us and the app is now working well. Awesome experience and looking forward to working with the team long term. Thanks

October 15, 2021

Hey Eddie, We feel glad you are back with us and thank you so much for giving us a chance.

We are far from you but always with you. If need any help just let me know I am always here for that.

Me Loovely

We use this app to apply discounts at a product category level. We also needed it to integrate with our slide cart. Their Customer Support is incredibly responsive and very knowledgeable. Chirag helped us make all the necessary tweaks and patiently walked us through our set-up questions. Their pricing model (PAYG) works really well for us also. Happy to recommend.

Phoera store

I have been looking for a decent application for automatic discounts for a long time and support helped me with the installation of this application and now everything is working! I am satisfied)

KMarket Ph

There are so many options for sales and discount that you can apply to your store for free. Tho the app still has more to improve, their support are really attentive and will assist you on the discount settings that you'd like to add on your shop. Recommended to try as it's easy to use and esp you can use all for free.

September 28, 2021

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review.

Please share improvements with us on support@cirklestudio.co. We love to hear about that. We will take an action on it and give you full satisfaction. Waiting for your email.

PranaOn

The customer service is outstanding. I have dealt with quite a few members of staff since I downloaded the app and they are so quick to provide advice and even help with customisation when needed. It's the first app I have found that combines all types of discounts.

September 28, 2021

We really appreciate your time Jasmine. We like to hear that you are satisfied with the discount application functionality and support. Today we fill proud that our aim is completed which is "Why use multiple app When you have multiple discount features available under a Single App".

Once again thank you so much Jasmine.

Acrydis

Finally found a GREAT discount app and even GREATER customer service. Even though I 've only started using the app, I sent an email to the CirkleStudio team, 5 mn later he's contacted me and solved my issue. Top CS does exist!

September 28, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a 5 star rating - it's very commendable!

We feeling elated to doing great customer service to our users.

Trend Cave

These guys are awesome! They worked through a few issues I was having with my custom theme. They were on it FAST and communication was superb. Recommend 100%

The Rub Society

Amazing service and very quick! Issue was sorted out within 10min and communicated with me asap. Just amazing customer service!!!

September 22, 2021

We are glad to hear we provided you with top-notch service! We appreciate the feedback and would love to hear that.

Thank you so much for your time.

Previous 1 3 4 5