All In One Automatic Discount

Discount, Volume, Wholesale, Stack Discount Code & Upsell

From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Ravin

Location Egypt

amazing APP and awesome support team they save me from a big losing in my campaign am very glad to work with them

November 29, 2022

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review.

TurnPro Signals

I truly can’t say enough about the level of service you get with this app! Had a couple issues and message and I mean in a matter of an hour Chirag was emailing me and took care of the issue I was having. And I say the issue wasn’t with the app but my theme and he still took care of me. Oh did I mention that this was even on Thanksgiving!!! Now that’s service! I will definitely be keeping this app. With the service you get it’s a no brainer! Download it… You won’t be disappointed!! Thanks again Chirag!!

November 27, 2022

Thank you so much. We’re thrilled that you were satisfied with our services. Your feedback is appreciated, and we hope to be of help again soon!

Miah Luxe

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I had the assistance from Chirag Patel from Customer Service. He was very helpful and very patient with me. He took the time to direct me step-by-step with the type of discounts I wanted to include on my website. He has also assisted me with other issues I had on my website. I also shared access through Shopify's collaborators for him to assist me with something I was unable to do myself in the code section. After my experience, I really trust this app and its customer service. I really appreciated his help and I would definitely recommend this app.

November 25, 2022

Thank you for recommending us in your review! We’re glad we made your experience with us a great one and will be happy to help you again soon.

MimziiesTouch

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Brilliant customer service and easy to use. if you're stuck their customer service is quick to help and resolve issue. Love the app also!

November 25, 2022

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Enjoy your SALE...

Aria Vent

Super helpful. Instantly responses and clearly know what I am looking for. Their representative, Chirag, he is super patient and warm-hearted. Best customer services I have met in the past 20 years.

November 24, 2022

Thanks Yilin. We’re thrilled that you were satisfied with our services. Your feedback is appreciated, and we hope to be of help again soon!

Anti-Aging Vancouver

Chirag and his team are TOP NOTCH! They went above and beyond in solving our Black Friday sale coupon. Our store does well over $2M in sales a year and have Shopify plus. Even with that, Shopify limits the automatic discount (no more than 1 automatic discount at the same time aka really silly). All in One Automatic Discount solve that problem and then some! Chirag (CEO) jumped on a call right away with screen share and walked me through everything. What's more? I added him as a collaborator on my shopify and he even customized my checkout page to reflect the right information. The result with me being to add multiple discount % on different collection with the SAME CODE! I'm $100k higher in sale and customers are happy! This company rocks. If you are to use any developer for discounts or just in general Shopify -- go with these guys. I guarantee you that they will do everything in their power to solve your issues. Take note @Shopify. You should just buy this company! AMAZING!

November 23, 2022

Thanks Rick for your great review. We’ve passed your kind words on to our team. The development team are passionate about providing all of our customers with outstanding experiences and they’ll be delighted to know they hit the mark with you. We hope that in the future we’ll be able to provide a similarly excellent experience. Please let us know if there are any areas we can improve upon in future, we value our customer’s feedback for helping us to keep improving.

Pin'd Performance

There were some issues to begin with but they got everything figured out and my customers are having a great experience during BFCM.

November 23, 2022

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Your words are motivated to continue doing what we’re doing, and we’re so happy to hear that you had a great experience. Let us know if we can do anything else for you.

Assolari - US Store

Time spent using app About 2 hours

GREAT! GREAT! GREAT! GREAT! GREAT! GREAT!
Amazing customer service! thank you so much! Made everything super easy!!

De Duinroos

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 23 hours

This app is amazing! We use it for our Black Friday discount code: since we have different collections which needed different discount percentages in one discount code. The support is AMAZING! I reached out to CirkleStudio and they immediately gave the right support through Google Meet call and they showed exactly how to create the discount code we needed. We are very happy and would definitely recommend this app.

November 17, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you being a user. We’re here for you anytime.

Viscosity Oil Company

This app is very easy to set-up and customize. I am able to help my customers view the savings they are receiving with easy to view messages. The customer service from this app is very timely and exactly what I need.

November 16, 2022

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17