Amazon by CedCommerce

Selling on Amazon becomes easy with the Amazon sales channel

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Survival UK

Its not an easy process to list things on Amazon, but "Amazon by CedCommerce helps to streamline the process and keep up to date with all the products you list on Amazon - if you have a problem they are ALWAYS there to help and sort it out for you - EVERYTIME. 100% - cant recommend enough - THANKS

2Belle Designs

I can not believe how knowledgeable my tech rep was. He was patient and kind and help me to get through all the challenges I was having in uploading my products. He is an asset to Amazon!

ILES & DELICES

Location France
Time spent using app About 13 hours

Good app add product on Amazon marketplace. Support is reactive :-)
Use simply, accordance with shopify.

Shoe Gawds LLC

Time spent using app About 12 hours

Love this app so far and the customer service is second to none!! Very helpful support team!! Highly Recommended!!

MyVitro

This is a great app for launching from an existing established shopify store onto Amazon! We just hit our 50th order! It took me less than an hour to get products listed and selling on Amazon with this app. Customer service from CedCommerce is great - I've reached out a few times through their live chat widget and they respond quickly and are very helpful! Especially Kaushik - he's great!

CapuchonFashion

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app. they really helped me with a lot of patience and support! I would recommend this app for users of Amazon Marketplace!

Serenity Fashions

Using the app for the first time, new amazon seller. Support and chat was very helpful in getting us started. I would recommend this app for anyone wanting to start selling on Amazon with Shopify.

The Australian Organic

Location Australia

Best amazon app, A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Will use long term

BowBray - Home Scents & Living

Time spent using app About 9 hours

Brilliant, Just what I was looking for and I can not rate the support enough.
After getting stuck and speaking to the team, they really helped me out.
Please ignore the negative Reviews because they are always there to help you.

September 20, 2022

Thank you very much, BowBray - Home Scents & Living

We are glad that you discovered our answer best fit for your business.

We assure you of our availability 24 * 7 in all possible ways through skype, calls, emails, Whatsapp, or whatever the sellers prefer.

Team Cedcommerce.

Murphy and McNeil

Great app and we've already taken a few orders. Amazon can be a little tricky if you've never sold on the marketplace before, but this team was available via chat immediately and walked me through all my questions. Great experience so far!

September 20, 2022

Thank you Murphy and McNeil, for leaving us such a great review. We are glad that you loved our services,

We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Thanks & Regards.