Amazon by CedCommerce

Selling on Amazon becomes easy with the Amazon sales channel

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Shoe Gawds LLC

Time spent using app About 12 hours

Love this app so far and the customer service is second to none!! Very helpful support team!! Highly Recommended!!

MyVitro

This is a great app for launching from an existing established shopify store onto Amazon! We just hit our 50th order! It took me less than an hour to get products listed and selling on Amazon with this app. Customer service from CedCommerce is great - I've reached out a few times through their live chat widget and they respond quickly and are very helpful! Especially Kaushik - he's great!

CapuchonFashion

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app. they really helped me with a lot of patience and support! I would recommend this app for users of Amazon Marketplace!

Serenity Fashions

Using the app for the first time, new amazon seller. Support and chat was very helpful in getting us started. I would recommend this app for anyone wanting to start selling on Amazon with Shopify.

The Australian Organic

Location Australia

Best amazon app, A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Will use long term

BowBray - Home Scents & Living

Time spent using app About 9 hours

Brilliant, Just what I was looking for and I can not rate the support enough.
After getting stuck and speaking to the team, they really helped me out.
Please ignore the negative Reviews because they are always there to help you.

Thank you very much, BowBray - Home Scents & Living

We are glad that you discovered our answer best fit for your business.

We assure you of our availability 24 * 7 in all possible ways through skype, calls, emails, Whatsapp, or whatever the sellers prefer.

Team Cedcommerce.

Murphy and McNeil

Great app and we've already taken a few orders. Amazon can be a little tricky if you've never sold on the marketplace before, but this team was available via chat immediately and walked me through all my questions. Great experience so far!

September 20, 2022

Thank you Murphy and McNeil, for leaving us such a great review. We are glad that you loved our services,

We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Thanks & Regards.
Team Cedcommerce!!

healthymentalme.com

CedCommerce was able to help me upload my products to Amazon and thoroughly explained the process of templates and adding 1 item at time.

Bluebonnet Case

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Had an issue at beginning but customer service has been great so far to get products on Amazon.Hoping to add more items to Amazon through CEDCOMMERCE.

September 20, 2022

Much obliged to you, Bluebonnet Case.

We are happy to know that you cherished your experience. We invest heavily in giving extraordinary support to each client, and we're eager to get your commendations and appreciation.

Stay Connected..
Team CedCommerce

All-4You

Location Portugal

Very simple and easy connect the catalog. Costumer service very good with a Whatsapp channel always avaiable.

Hello All-4You,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us here. At CedCommerce, we are passionate about providing satisfactory services to our clients.

We have provided the help sections(including FAQs, Videos, and docs) for your assistance.

We always welcome you without any hesitation, reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side.

Feel free to reach out to us anytime!!

Team CedCommerce