Amazon by CedCommerce

Selling on Amazon becomes easy with the Amazon sales channel

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

K-beauty4u

Time spent using app About 18 hours

Avinash is one of the best supporter I have ever worked with. Very attentive and patient. The app is also easy to use. Thank you!

Hello K-beauty4u,

Much obliged for setting aside the effort to impart your renowned insight to other individuals. We're delighted to get the amazing review and appreciation.

Sage & Wildflowers Co.

I received amazing service and all of my questions were answered in a timely fashion. Thank you so much for all of your help!

September 20, 2022

Much obliged to you, Sage & Wildflowers Co., for leaving us such a magnificent review. We are happy that you adored our administration,

We make a substantial effort to meet desires like yours, and we're glad to hear we hit the imprint for you.

Team Cedcommerce!!

CandelaHouse

The app is pretty simple to use. I hit some speedbumps while uploading products. I used the live chat several times, and each time, the agent solved my problem. Customer service and support is excellent. Thank you !

Greetings CandelaHouse,

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion with other members of the community.

At CedCommerce, we put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. It's customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

milkscope

Really helpful! Support is really accessible and walks you through issues. Definitely use this if you can

Greetings milkscope,

Your words mean a lot to us. Thank you for your appreciation.

Hoping to have a great business relationship with you.
We always try to provide prompt support to our clients, and we try to make them experts so that they can solve their concerns in the future without anyone's help.

VIDA Health

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Some of the best most hands-on support I've had from a Shopify app team. Highly recommend this team, the app also works very well, and auto-attached Amazon products to our skus which was surprising and convenient!

September 20, 2022

Thank you VIDA Health, for leaving us such a great review. We are glad that you loved our services,

We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Thanks & Regards.

Team Cedcommerce!!

Doggylips.Com LLC

Time spent using app About 2 months

I have tried 4 different Amazon integration apps. None are perfect and all seem a bit buggy, but the CedCommerce app is my favorite. Quite easy and mostly intuitive to use, keeping in mind how complicated it can be to list certain products on Amazon. You do need to be familiar with attribute requirements. I do recommend this app - once you figure it out, will save many headaches.

Greetings Doggylips.Com LLC,

Your words mean a lot to us. Thank you for your appreciation.

Hoping to have a great business relationship with you.

Poultry Panels

Really helpful, the meetings were invaluable in helping me setup and I managed to get all of my products automatically listed on Amazon without having to manually add. Such a huge time saver. Thank you

September 20, 2022

Thank you Poultry Panels, for leaving us such a great review. We are glad that you loved our services,

Thanks & Regards.

Team Cedcommerce!

Mattress Crafters

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

This app works perfectly, I use it to map my products to amazon from Shopify and it's quite easy and simple. The staff and customer service provide efficient support. Definitely recommend this app. The app is easy to use.

September 20, 2022

Thank you so much Mattress Crafters.

Your words are valuable to us and they will definitely motivate us.

Romeo Merino

CedCommerce is a very helpful app to upload our products in amazon. The service the CedCommerce team is providing is exceptional!! I really really appreciate how they guide us with each step with great amount of patience. Keep up the good job guys. Thank you very much!!

Hello Romeo Merino,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us here. At CedCommerce, we are passionate about providing satisfactory services to our clients.

We have provided the help sections(including FAQs, Videos, and docs) for your assistance.

We always welcome you without any hesitation, reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side.

Feel free to reach out to us anytime!!

Manù

Location Italy

Assistenza perfetta di Mohd Shadab
Mi ha assistito passo passo al collegamento tra Shopify ed amazon
Grazie

Ciao Manù

Grazie per averci apprezzato; motiverà il nostro team a lavorare sodo. Siamo felici di vedere che ti è piaciuta molto la nostra app.

Dato che siamo sempre disponibili, non esitare a contattarci !!