Amazon by CedCommerce

Selling on Amazon becomes easy with the Amazon sales channel

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Lucky Dog Pet Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app populates my shopify orders with sales from Amazon and as a dropshipping company I can input the shipping/tracking ID in Shopify and CED populates the Amazon sale automatically. Would be nice if they also populated the Shopify order ID in the Amazon Seller Order ID, but for now, the app really helps us keep track of our orders and fulfillment completion

Hi Lucky Dog Pet Boutique,

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciated it!

We are thrilled that you liked your experience. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer, and we're excited to receive your compliments and appreciation.

As Amazon is a large platform, they are very particular with the listings. The app reduces your efforts so you can optimize your product listing within a few minutes as you do not need to update everything from your Shopify store. The near real-time syncing for inventory & Orders save your manual work & time.

We will always welcome you without any hesitation; reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side!

Team CedCommerce!

SSW Merch

The team was extremely pleasant and helpful. She took the time to meet me on more than one occasion to help upload my products. The app is instrumental in helping me grow and expand my brand. Easy to use. 10/10 would recommend!

March 5, 2022

We are glad to see your positive feedback and happy to have an excellent client like you. The integration app always focuses on automation. It easily integrates your Shopify store with your Amazon account so that your products get listed quickly on Amazon, and your orders fetch automatically from the Amazon marketplace to your Shopify store. The support team always here to assist you.

Stay Connected!

Frucht und Freunde

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 hour

fast and great support! shubhi helped very fast and professional . she helped me with the template settings

Hello Frucht and Freunde,

We are glad to see your positive feedback and happy to have an excellent client like you. The integration app always focuses on automation. It easily integrates your Shopify store with your Amazon account so that your products get listed quickly on Amazon, and your orders fetch automatically from the Amazon marketplace to your Shopify store. The support team is always here to assist you.

At CedCommerce, we are passionate about providing satisfactory services to our clients. We have many such features like inventory, templates, price, and order management so that our sellers can have the best experience with the app.

Thanks & Regards

Modern Mom

Abhripraya was the best support ever. He has helped me starting up with starting up and walked me through everything. I really appreciate that I can speak to him at any time through WhatsApp as well. This is 100% the best customer Support I have had from the time I started my Online Store. He needs a promotion!!!!

Stay Connected!

globrightjewelry

I love all of CedCommerce's integration apps. And I stick with them because their support truly is the best in world.

March 5, 2022

Thank you, globrightjewelry | for the appreciation.

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. CedCommerce values put Seller satisfaction as a top priority.
thank you for contributing to making it more useful & user-friendly.

We explain the flow & the procedure of the app to make you familiar with the app. CEDCOMMERCE assigned a DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER, always available to provide 24*7 support via email, calls, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live chat system.

Please feel free to discuss with us whenever you need any help from our side.

We look forward to serving you again.

StuffGinaSaysStore

Not only is this a wonderful intergration, but the support team is AMAZING! they are available what seems like 24/7 to help with any questions. I can't reccomend this highly enough

Hello StuffGinaSaysStore,

We are immeasurably appreciative that you took the opportunity to leave us this amazing review.

Our Team will be glad to peruse your review.

Please stay connected with us along these lines. We are consistently here to support you, limitlessly.

Much appreciated and Regards.

Pinzol

Location Portugal

Great App, easy to use. The most important part is the support from the Customer Service which is just amazing. I had an issue listing the products and they provided a 5 stars support. I highly recommend.

March 5, 2022

Much obliged to you, Pinzol, We are excited that you cherished your experience. We invest heavily in giving extraordinary support to each client, and we're eager to get your commendations and appreciation.

Our team is consistently reachable to serve you in every potential manner.

Continuously don't hesitate to connect with us.

Unnecessary Things

App works well. It had some issues in the start but the devs fixed it. I would recommend this app to anyone who wants to sell in amazon

March 5, 2022

Thank you Unnecessary Things for understanding & your appreciation.

There are lots of settings on Amazon, so this might be the reason for the complexities. But we have developed this app for new & old Amazon sellers who are actively looking for automated things. The Amazon integration provides you with the near-real-time automated syncing for inventory, price & orders.

The Amazon integration app connects your Shopify store with the Amazon marketplace. The app directly imports products from Shopify to the app first. After preparing the products as per Amazon guidelines, you can easily list out your products on Amazon via bulk upload action through the app. You can also upload only selected items on Amazon through the app.
We know the complexities of Amazon, so we try to keep updated help docs & videos to make you comfortable with the app. We are happy that you find them very useful.

You are free to reach out to us anytime.

necklacebeauty

I am very happy your app and service. All problems are solved which I face till now. Even, you helped to me through Google meet 3 times!!!

March 3, 2022

Much obliged to you, necklacebeauty. We are excited that you cherished your experience. We invest heavily in giving extraordinary support to each client, and we're eager to get your commendations and appreciation.

Our team is consistently reachable to serve you in every potential manner.

Continuously don't hesitate to connect with us.

Cricket Best Buy

Time spent using app About 1 month

Excellent app and customer service. There are very few apps that provide 24/7 customer service. I had a minor issue and they resolved it within minutes. I have tried other amazon integration apps before but this is the best one.

March 3, 2022

Thank you Cricket Best Buy for understanding & your appreciation.

You are free to reach out to us anytime.

Team CedCommerce!