Amazon by CedCommerce

Selling on Amazon becomes easy with the Amazon sales channel

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

For Women USA

Location Dominican Republic
Time spent using app About 2 months

Not much to say. Outstanding customer service!
Amazon is a little complicated to list products; however, this team has done a tremendous job helping us on this matter. They keep a follow-up on my case, are very proactive, and are always willing to support me. Excellent experience.

June 2, 2022

"Much obliged to you, For Women USA.

We are happy to know that you cherished your experience. We invest heavily in giving extraordinary support to each client, and we're eager to get your commendations and appreciation.

VIDA

Excellent support team, Avinash the customer service was very responsive and professional definitely recommend.

June 2, 2022

"Thank you VIDA, for the appreciation.

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us this note. CedCommerce values put Seller satisfaction as a top priority; thank you for contributing to making it more useful & user-friendly.

We explain the flow & the procedure of the app to make you familiar with the app. CEDCOMMERCE assigned a DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER, always available to provide 24*7 support via email, calls, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live chat system.

Please feel free to discuss with us whenever you need any help from our side.

We look forward to serving you again.

Have this H.O.P.E. Apparel and Gifts

Great customer service! Helped me a lot :) It's easier to navigate now and I can now properly utilize the app!

June 2, 2022

"Much obliged to you, Have this H.O.P.E. Apparel and Gifts.

We are excited that you cherished your experience. We invest heavily in giving extraordinary support to each client, and we're eager to get your commendations and appreciation.

Our team is consistently reachable to serve you in every potential manner.

Continuously don't hesitate to connect with us.

Xeire

Location Ireland

Excellent app! Quick setup. User-friendly, intuitive interface. Fast and professional support. I switched from another app, and finally, the product upload is not a nightmare! :)

June 2, 2022

"Much obliged to you, Xeire.

Bel and Birch

The app is very easy to use and if you have any issues the customer service is outstanding! They could increase the amount of FAQ's based on error codes. I would like a quick reference guide for error codes. Some of the error codes are unclear and it is hard to figure out what needs to be changed.

June 2, 2022

"Thank you Bel and Birch.

We are committed to our clients. Its clients like you that make our job excellent. We always welcome you to share your concern, requirement with us; we will try to implement it into the app also please feel free to discuss with us whenever you need any help from our side.

We look forward to serving you again.

Personal Care Nourishment

Great customer service, a little noisy in the background.
Easy set-up. Will definitely recommend to anyone seeking these services.

"Hello Personal Care Nourishment,

The team works very diligently and it will provide us with great encouragement to keep doing what we are doing.

To reduce the manual work, we tried to keep upgrading the process of the app to make it easier, efficient, and automate more processes.

To make you comfortable with the Amazon marketplace and integration app we provide 24*7 instant support. Feel free to reach out to us anytime via eMail, Skype, Ticket, Online Live Chat, WhatsApp, etc.

Stay connected!

Pitod

Great app and Great support team!! It's very easy to use and provides great functionality and support to enable more sales!

May 11, 2022

"Much obliged to you, Pitod.

Amazonify88

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Support team answered all my questions and concerns, even connecting to my computer to make sure all the problems I had were solved. Very friendly, fast, and professional. Answered all my questions and got me setup. The BEST Shopify App by far! I will definitely be upgrading in the future, and HIGHLY recommend this app. Excellent customer service. Thank you!

"Hi Amazonify88,

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciated it!

We are thrilled that you liked your experience. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer, and we're excited to receive your compliments and appreciation.

As Amazon is a large platform, they are very particular with the listings. The app reduces your efforts so you can optimize your product listing within a few minutes as you do not need to update everything from your Shopify store. The near real-time syncing for inventory & Orders save your manual work & time.

We will always welcome you without any hesitation; reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side!

Team CedCommerce!"

UB2 | Urban Baby Bonnets

Excellent support. It’s challenging to set up, but the support folks are very very helpful and their assistance is timely. Awesome!! I’m looking forward to getting all errors resolved. Once the template is functioning properly, this will be a perfect way to add products to Amazon— MUCH faster and better than the shopify app was. Thanks so much for a great product and support!

"Hello UB2 | Urban Baby Bonnets,

Much obliged for setting aside the effort to impart your renowned insight with other individuals. We're delighted to get the amazing review and appreciation.

Seagull Treasure Chest

I used this app to start cross-selling my antique books on Amazon. I needed a GTIN exemption and couldn't figure out how to bulk publish my listings. I was able to schedule a call with them the following day and wouldn't have been able to figure this out on my own! My representative was helpful and courteous. Highly recommend!

"Thank you, Seagull Treasure Chest,

We are glad to see your positive feedback and happy to have an excellent client like you. The integration app always focuses on automation. It easily integrates your Shopify store with your Amazon account so that your products get listed quickly on Amazon, and your orders fetch automatically from the Amazon marketplace to your Shopify store. The support team always here to assist you.

Stay Connected!