Amazon by CedCommerce

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
September 7, 2022

Their support help is brilliant. Anytime I'm having issues, they jump on a video call to help resolve them

caravansparesandrepairs
Time spent using app: 24 days
September 7, 2022

The best app. I received quality help from the representative. He helped through the entire process. I really enjoyed finally getting my generic brand registered.
Looking forward to selling my products on Amazon Marketplace. So excited about using this very useful app Amazon CedCommerce. This app is absolutely amazing. If I could give it 10 stars I would. I highly recommend it to anyone just starting out. Very user-friendly. Thank you, Amazon by CedCommerce. This app saved my day and saved my business I was about to give up but then Amazon By CedCommerce came to the rescue!! Look no further this is the app to use.

valor-coutures
Time spent using app: 20 days
September 6, 2022

I have been using this app for a few weeks to slowly start listing some of our products on Amazon. It took a little getting used too but it gets easier the more you use it. If I get stuck I just open the chat and ask a question, there is always someone ready and willing to help.

Trax Marketplace
Time spent using app: 14 days
September 5, 2022

Whenever there's a problem, just need to send a text and they are on! They are very helpful and we never had to fix the errors ourselves.

Konsalz
September 5, 2022

Very helpful team. This was a thorough call, very knowledgable in setting up templates Helped me set up my items and gave recommendations, super helpful!

AMDesigns
Time spent using app: 39 minutes
September 5, 2022

Great Customer service. They answer all my questions and help me to understand how the transition works. Looking forward to seeing the products in Amazon

Artonit
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
September 5, 2022

This app is a great way to easily upload and manage amazon listings from your shopify store. As a jewelry company, we deal with endless variants, and the CedCommerce team helps us seamlessly work through the difficult process of getting these items through to Amazon customers. Support is amazing and always looking to help. I recommend this app to anyone who is looking to expand to Amazon, no matter how big or small.

Nala Boo
September 5, 2022

We used this app to upload our great products to our amazon store! There were issues which we could not figure out but the continues support has been great!

WholeFoodsBox
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited September 4, 2022

Excellent support! Thank you. I was having issues uploading my product on Amazon but was provided assistance immediately.

Unico
September 4, 2022

Excellent support!!!! Provided me with all the directions needed. He sent me a google meet link to provide live assistance.

BLOG EXITO MENTAL