4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration between Amazon and Shopify, automatic order syncing, and real-time updates. They appreciate the intuitive interface, automation, and customization features. The product matching feature and the ability to adjust product details directly from the app are considered superior. The support team is praised for their quick responses and expertise. Merchants value the app for streamlining operations, saving time, and enhancing efficiency.

June 6, 2023

Great application for listing products on Amazon platform and overall handling all aspects of e-commerce selling !
Great team, great support and all time available compared to other competitors such as Codisto

And a real follow up on all your questions and possible requests with a real dedicated account in charge for your everyday business life as e-commerce seller
I recommend the app and the team behind

Déesse Sacrée
France
About 1 month using the app
July 18, 2023

CedCommerce team gave me a wonderful service and took the initiative on many occasions to help me. I would highly recommend them

Salam369
5 months using the app
May 9, 2023

Amazing service very fast and helpful. Professional and informative would recommend to any online merchant

Mystery Dice Goblin
6 months using the app
March 27, 2023

Excellent! useful in helping to link with amazon the sku codes which i couldn't do easily elsewhere. Thank you

OptiBiotix Online
7 months using the app
CedCommerce replied March 27, 2023

Hello OptiBiotix Online,

Thank you for sharing such golden words as this will work as a motivation for our entire team. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer, and we're excited to receive your compliments and appreciation.

Reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side!

Team Amazon by CedCommerce!

April 28, 2023

- nice user experience
- great Customer Support
- exact what i was looking for

I can highly recommend this App for everyone that have both Platform's.

Boží nákup
Czechia
2 months using the app
March 21, 2023

the best team that guides you through every step till everything is set and done so if you facing problems during the integration they will surely guide you and help you solve the issue

phoenix electronics
Greece
3 months using the app
CedCommerce replied March 25, 2023

"Hi phoenix electronics,

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciated it!

We are thrilled that you liked your experience. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer, and we're excited to receive your compliments and appreciation.

As Amazon is a large platform, they are very particular with the listings. The app reduces your efforts so you can optimize your product listing within a few minutes as you do not need to update everything from your Shopify store. The near real-time syncing for inventory & Orders saves your manual work & time.

We will always welcome you without any hesitation; reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side!

Team CedCommerce!"

April 14, 2023

My problems were well sorted out the they answer me very quickly and the customer service was very good highly recommended and highly appreciated

Northern Upholstery LTD
9 months using the app
CedCommerce replied April 27, 2023

"Thank you, for your appreciation. Wish to have a great business relationship with you.

We always try to provide instant support to our clients, and we try to make them experts so that they can solve their concerns in the future without anyone's help.

Team CedCommerce

April 4, 2023

Extremely supportive staff really loved their way of working they helped me in solving all my queries.best point is they are 24*7 available

The Beginning Store
India
2 months using the app
CedCommerce replied April 17, 2023

Hello The Beginning Store,

Thank you for your kind words!

We wish to have a great business relationship with you. As Amazon is a large marketplace, our developer has created a user-friendly app to sell on the Amazon marketplace quickly.

When any client connects with us, we always try to help clients start their selling journey successfully on Amazon.

We will always welcome you without any hesitation, reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side.!!
Team CedCommerce

May 19, 2023

Unbelievable customer service.

I've been banging my head against a brick wall trying to sync products myself. I gave up on this app and after several days of inactivity received a message from customer service offering a one on one consultation to trouble shoot the issues I was having. The representative I spoke with was articulate and knowledgeable and had my Shopify products ready to start uploading to Amazon in under half an hour.

Thankyou!

Et al. Apparel
New Zealand
11 days using the app
March 29, 2023

Very Excellent customer service. Very quick to reply and nice assistance. I have been assisted by an executive and it take time with me to explain me step by step everything.

KOZYFASHION
3 months using the app
CedCommerce replied April 3, 2023

"Hello KOZYFASHION,

We always try to provide proper and instant assistance to our sellers so that don't face any kind of trouble. Great to hear such appreciative words from you.

We also appreciate that you explored yourself with the app properly.

Hope you have liked the wonderful features of the app such as Order syncing, bulk uploads, inventory management, templates, etc.

Stay connected with us.