Amazon by CedCommerce

Selling on Amazon becomes easy with the Amazon sales channel

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Lovely Lust

This is a great app. The support is always excellent and helpful 24/7. Very appreciative of the time they take to help.

December 13, 2021

Thank you, Lovely Lust, for leaving us such an excellent review. We are glad that you loved our services, We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

We try to build the app much more accessible and keep trying to reduce the marketplace's settings' complexity.

Amazon is a big marketplace, so we are always available to provide 24*7 support via email, calls, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live chat system. We explain the flow & the procedure of the app to make you familiar with the app. The account manager is always available to serve you in all possible ways.

Feel free to reach out to us anytime!!

Team CedCommerce!!

The Art Bag

I am new to this app but I really appreciate the staff hand on helping me to list my first product on Amazon and also I really appreciate the fact that whenever I have a question , they offer advice 24/7!

December 13, 2021

Hi The Art Bag, Thank you for appreciating our efforts!!

To guide & assist you, we assigned a dedicated account manager who helps you on each step, the account manager is always available with the Team on online chat, email, call, WhatsApp, Skype, or whatever you prefer for the communication. We explain the flow & the procedure of the app to make you familiar with the app. We are always available to assist you and if required, we do the customization for your listings. Through videos, FAQs, help docs we guide you so that you don't need to depend upon us and you can work independently.

Please feel free to share your requirement with us; we will surely consider that and will implement them into the app.

Stay Connected!

grrnstore

This app does not work as advertised, at least if it work for some; it does not work for our store. I doubt the 5 stars review on this app. We keep getting different errors at different times. We had to finally delete the app off our store. No one from CedCommerce could resolved this issues without getting another issue. Wasting of time!

Tradition Nature

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Very serious staff, we have CED for Ebay from months and helps always. The App is high tech, with all Amz requierements, attributes

Dear Tradition Nature,

The Team works very diligently, and it will provide us with great encouragement to keep doing what we are doing.

As Amazon is a big marketplace and for beginners, it is essential to have the proper information. When you get connected with us, being an integration provider, it is our responsibility to assist you with all the possible ways.

The app import all/selected products from Shopify to the Amazon integration app then after preparing the listing as per Amazon marketplace' guidelines, through the app, you can easily upload the products on Amazon.

Once you list all products on the Amazon marketplace, the automatic syncing for inventory run parallel from Shopify to the Amazon marketplace. When you start getting orders, the app automatically fetches & creates those orders into your Shopify store also sends the shipment information from Shopify to the Amazon marketplace.

You don't need to be worried to check orders every time; you get the notifications on time,

The Template section reduces all your manual work.

To guide & assist you, we assigned a dedicated account manager who helps you on each step, the account manager is always available with the Team on online chat, email, call, WhatsApp, Skype, G-meet, Zoom or whatever you prefer for the communication. We explain the flow & the procedure of the app to make you familiar with the app.

Stay connected !!

ISTANBUL STYLES

Location Turkey
Time spent using app About 1 month

The customer service is excellent and the service is very excellent and there is no problem
I highly recommend it. This is the best application I have used to transfer products from Shopify to Amazon

Hello, Istanbul Styles,
We are glad to see your review of the Amazon integration app. As Amazon is a large marketplace, our developer has created a user-friendly app to sell on the Amazon marketplace quickly.

When any seller connects with us, we always try to help Sellers to start their selling journey successfully on Amazon.

Always feel free to reach out to us!! We wish to have a great business relationship with you.

Please stay connected with us !!

Naturalistic Health & Wellness

This is my first day using the app. Kaushik was the agent who assisted me and I am very thankful for his help. I am looking forward to using Amazon by CedCommerce.

Hello Naturalistic Health and Wellness,

When any client connects with us, we always try to help clients start their selling journey successfully on Amazon. We also assign a personal account manager.

The integration app connects your Shopify store with the Amazon marketplace. We know that inventory gets updated in the Shopify store every time, so we aggressively look for real-time syncing among the Shopify<=>app<=>Amazon marketplace.

Always feel free to reach out to us!! I wish to have a great business relationship with you.

Please stay connected with us !!

RUBYBELLEBABY

Time spent using app About 1 month

This team is very helpful. Had all my questions answered and they worked with me professionally called me to put me through the process step by step and it is free. Grateful to have a great team like this to help

December 3, 2021

Thank you, Rubybellebaby, for leaving us such an excellent review. We are glad that you loved our services, We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Amazon is a big marketplace, so we are always available to provide 24*7 support via email, calls, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live chat system, Zoom, G-meet. We explain the flow & the procedure of the app to make you familiar with the app. The account manager is always available to serve you in all possible ways.

Feel free to reach out to us anytime!!
Team CedCommerce!!

AGOGIE

Amazon by CedCommerece is a great app that allows us to sell our products on Amazon. Ankit with customer service was great and worked tirelessly to fix a couple of issues that were limiting our products.

Much obliged to you Agogie,

We are glad to see your positive feedback and happy to have a superb customer like you. Our app consistently centres around automation. It effectively integrates your Shopify store with your Amazon account so that your items get listed rapidly on Amazon, and your Amazon orders are fetched consequently from your Amazon account to your Shopify store.

The team is consistently available to help you. To guide & assist you, we assigned a dedicated account manager who helps you on each step, the account manager is always available with the Team on online chat, email, call, WhatsApp, Skype, or whatever you prefer for the communication.

Stay Connected!

Team Cedcommerce!!

A M Exclusive's Community Store

CedCommerce has apologized for the delay and the Issue is still being worked on. I am told it is an amazon issue and Amazon is still working on it.

Thank you very much, AM Exclusive's Community Store

We are glad to know that you found our app the best fit for your business.

Our app has multiple features which you can check out as it updates the tracking information on Amazon if you have already fulfilled on the marketplace. Also the app import all/selected products from Shopify to the Amazon integration app then after preparing the listing as per Amazon marketplace' guidelines, through the app, you can easily upload the products on Amazon.

The Template section reduces all your manual work.

We assure you of our availability 24 * 7 in all possible ways through skype, calls, emails, Whatsapp, or whatever the sellers prefer.

Team CedCommerce.

True Elegance Beauty Supply

Time spent using app About 2 months

It was a little confusing at first but customer service has been really helpful throughout my set up process which was very important to me. I also use their eBay integration app as and I am happy that I switched from the old Amazon integration app that I was using to Amazon by CedCommerce. If all continues to go well I will be continuing with the paid version.

March 2, 2022

Dear True Elegance Beauty Supply,

We are thrilled that you loved your experience. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer, and we're excited to receive your compliments and appreciation.

As Amazon is a large platform, therefore, they are very particular with the listings, and the app reduces your efforts with the bulk actions, Template sections so within a few minutes you can optimize/customize your products listing, you do not need to update everything from your Shopify store. The near real-time syncing for inventory & Orders save your manual work & time.

CEDCOMMERCE assigned a DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER, always available to provide 24*7 support via email, calls, Skype, WhatsApp, Online Live chat system.

We always welcome you to without any hesitation, reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side.