4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration between Amazon and Shopify, automatic order syncing, and real-time updates. Its user-friendly interface and customization options are praised, along with automation features like pricing and inventory management. The support team is recognized for their quick responses and commitment to customer satisfaction. Some merchants report increased revenue and improved efficiency, but there are criticisms about the app's ability to create new products on Amazon with variations.

July 12, 2023

The customer service told me only works on FIREFOX !!!

I tried to use on Chrome and Safari without success, returns the error:
"{"success":false,"code":"access_forbidden","message":"Access Forbidden"}"

DaRoAn
Spain
9 months using the app
CedCommerce replied September 18, 2023

Hello DaRoAn,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced. It appears there was a misunderstanding regarding browser compatibility. While our app is optimized for Firefox, we understand that you may prefer to use other browsers like Chrome and Safari.

The error message you received, "Access Forbidden," is indeed unexpected.
Our team investigated this issue to ensure cross-browser functionality and resolved the error you encountered.

Will look forward to serving you again !!

Team CedCommerce

July 18, 2023

CedCommerce team gave me a wonderful service and took the initiative on many occasions to help me. I would highly recommend them

Salam369
Edited May 3, 2023

I switched to CedCommerce after Amazon Integration Plus was always down and their communication was terrible. This is the exact opposite. The one time I had an issue they answered the chat almost immediately. I'm very happy I switched.

Hand and Foot Remastered
About 1 month using the app
June 11, 2023

I highly recommend CedCommerce to anyone looking to sell on Shopify and Amazon. Their support is excellent, with speedy fixes and friendly, professional staff.

Stonessa
About 2 months using the app
June 20, 2023

Great customer service, I have been having troubles uploading products but they helped immediately and gave me proper instructions.

Mip and Toad
July 31, 2023

Great support! Very speedy response and helpful to solve problems on my own in the future

Wrappr 🇺🇸
May 19, 2023

Fantastic! The customer service was much more efficient than Codista. 100% recommend. I can't wait for my products to be on Amazon

Discount Catholic Store
9 months using the app
May 28, 2023

Best support ever, this team goes beyond to help you fulfill your needs!!!! the best experience ever!! highly recommended!!!

ShopKiamond
Edited June 21, 2023

Great customer service! I am very impressed. I am a old customer using also the app for ETSY and eBay. Thank you Nupur for all assistance :)
Cedcommerce has a great qualified team helping customers! well done

Eclectic Collection
3 months using the app
July 14, 2023

This is a great app, with even better support. They helped us connect our Shopify to Amazon easily. Highly recommended.

Silver Paw