4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration between Amazon and Shopify, praising its automatic order syncing, intuitive interface, and reliable performance. They value the real-time syncing for accurate product listings and inventory updates, and appreciate the automation features for pricing and inventory management. The responsive and dedicated customer support, customization options, and performance analytics are also highly regarded. Compared to similar apps, it stands out for its superior flexibility, customization, and customer support.

June 23, 2023

Great app and Service by CED Commerce and excellent customer service and product knowledge displayed by Rep and the team.

Thank You. I will proceed with a yearly subscription and a customized solution for my Amazon Store with them.

UnitedFinish
May 5, 2023

The team at CED are a joy to work with, I have used apps from them for other platforms before and they have been consistently amazing throughout. Their support for this Shopify app this morning was faultless. Highly recommend!!

Hangers of London
June 11, 2023

FROM START TO FINISH I ENJOYED THE CUSTOMER SERVICE. HIGHLY APPRICIATED WOULD RECOMMEND TO ALL.MANY THANKS

SM Clothing And Furnishings
April 5, 2023

Great support, Mannu has all the information you need to set the app up. Very polite and patient. I will for sure work with him more.

BeShaped
Poland
CedCommerce replied April 17, 2023

"Hello BeShaped,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us here. At CedCommerce, we are passionate about providing satisfactory services to our clients.

We have provided the help sections(including FAQs, Videos, docs) for your assistance.

We always welcome you to without any hesitation, reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side.

Feel free to reach out to us anytime!!

Team CedCommerce"

June 20, 2023

Great customer support.
Helped me synch my products in Shopify with the Amazon store very quickly.
Will continue to use the app going forward

Bswish
29 minutes using the app
June 22, 2023

Thank you for a perfect support!!! We set up so easy in a half an hour and we did all the settings and template

CetArt
Ukraine
Edited May 6, 2023

l'équipe de support fais des promesse qu'elle ne respecte pas.
the support team makes promises that they don't keep.

TECIN-PRINCIPALE
France
6 months using the app
CedCommerce replied September 19, 2023

Hello TECIN-PRINCIPALE,

We sincerely apologize for any unfulfilled promises or issues you may have encountered.

Our commitment to delivering excellent support is at the core of our values, and we take your feedback seriously. We understand the frustration that can arise when expectations are not met.

We would appreciate the opportunity to investigate the specific promises made and work towards resolving any outstanding concerns. Please get in touch with our support team again, and we will ensure that your issues are addressed promptly and to your satisfaction.

Best Regards
Team CedCommerce

Edited May 26, 2023

CedCommerce provided steller support and helped me get my first listing up. I look forward to seeing what we accomplish!

BlkDrip.com
About 1 hour using the app
May 30, 2023

Ottima assistenza, veloci e molto professionali. Avevo un problema con la mia app ed ero ferma, grazie all'assistenza ho risolto e ho pubblicato su amazon i miei prodotti. Consigliato davvero tanto.

biopasta
Italy
About 1 month using the app
April 11, 2023

When a couple of issues came up they were super responsive and helpful in getting it resolved quickly.

Lazy Baby LA
CedCommerce replied April 17, 2023

Hello,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this review.
Our Team will be happy to read your reviews. Please stay connected with us in this way. We are always here to help you, infinitely.

Thanks & Regards.