Amazon by CedCommerce

Selling on Amazon becomes easy with the Amazon sales channel

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

DEL-SUPPLY

This is my first time to come across this Ced Commerce App and it is like heaven sent as their represetative's team is AWESOME! Day or Night they are happy, willing to help and as many times as you wish ~ without a frown. I highly recommend the app , staff and whole team. Kudos. !

"Much obliged to you, DEL-SUPPLY,

We are happy to know that you cherished your experience. We invest heavily in giving extraordinary support to each client, and we're eager to get your commendations and appreciation.

Stay Connected...

LIEFDE EN GELUK

The customer support is just outstanding, they are available to connect anytime to guide customers, explain app features which are completely amazing and straight forward. I extremely appreciate the team and highly recommend them.

"Hello, LIEFDE EN GELUK,

We are glad to see your review of the Amazon integration app. As Amazon is a large marketplace, our developer has created a user-friendly app to sell on the Amazon marketplace quickly.

When any client connects with us, we always try to help clients start their selling journey successfully on Amazon.

Always feel free to reach out to us!! I wish to have a great business relationship with you.

Please stay connected with us !!

KCEP Products LLC

So patient with me! Great help and solved my issue. I look forward to uploading my products and getting the integration to work for me. Thank you!

"Thanks for your KCEP Products LLC,

You are much appreciated! It's worth considering your program's experience as we always focus on reducing manual efforts to provide our clients' best experience.

We invest heavily in giving extraordinary support to each client. Our team is consistently reachable to serve you in every conceivable manner.
Continuously don't hesitate to connect with us.

Thanks & Regards.

jewelzly

Great customer services and easy to use application. Works perfectly, thanks CedCommerce team for this awesome app.

"Hye jewelzly,

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion with other community members. We're thrilled to receive your compliments and appreciation.

We are looking forward to serving for other services.

Motherland Groceries

Great customer services and easy to use application. Customer support team provide an excellent demo to use app.

"Hello Motherland Groceries,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It is great to hear that you are happy with our integration and support.

Thanks !!
Team CedCommerce."

Best Merch Deals

Very happy that I decided to use Amazon by CedCommerce. The integration works perfectly. The entire customer support team has been extremely helpful in getting me all set up. I highly recommend Amazon by CedCommerce!

May 11, 2022

"Thank you Best Merch Deals, for such a great review.

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. CedCommerce values put Seller satisfaction as a top priority; thank you for contributing to making it more useful & user friendly.

We are committed to our clients. Its clients like you that make our job excellent. We always welcome you to share your concern, requirement with us; we will try to implement it into the app also please feel free to discuss with us whenever you need any help from our side.

We look forward to serving you again.

Marick Booster

Awesome application for my shopify store. Awesome support staff and team. Friendly. Easy to work with. Appreciate all the help.

May 11, 2022

"Much obliged to you, Marick Booster, for leaving us such a magnificent review. We are happy that you adored our administrations,

We make a substantial effort to meet desires like yours, and we're glad to hear we hit the imprint for you.

Team Cedcommerce!!"

8Ball

Very easy to understand far better than the most widely used market place app. The support team are very helpful with the implementation, when you have existing inventory on seller central

"Hello 8Ball,

Thank you for your kind words!

We wish to have a great business relationship with you. As Amazon is a large marketplace, our developer has created a user-friendly app to sell on the Amazon marketplace quickly.

We will always welcome you without any hesitation, reach out to us whenever you need any assistance from our side.!!

Artisri

Great app to sync shopify and amazon. Everything works smoothly and the customer service team is very helpful. Highly recommended!

"Greetings Artisri,

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion with other members of the community.

At CedCommerce, we put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

Chateau De Glass

I downloaded this app to connect our Shopify to Amazon. The team was amazing in helping me set up everything so I could get my products online promptly. Super easy to use and upload products on Amazon. Thank you to the team at CedCommerce.

"Hello Chateau De Glass,

We are immeasurably appreciative that you took the opportunity to leave us this great review.

Our Team will be glad to peruse your review.

Please stay connected with us along these lines. We are consistently here to support you, limitlessly.

Much appreciated and Regards.