Amazon by CedCommerce

Selling on Amazon becomes easy with the Amazon sales channel

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Dobson Products

The app will help with getting my products uploaded to Amazon once I learn to work through the errors. The customer service chat is great. It's better than having to wait 24-48 hours for a response. Assuming my templates work as expected, I'll upgrade the rating of 3.

Fuller Fabrics

My experience out of the gate with this app was horrible. I gave it one star and was going to delete it and go back to my old one. I wrote a review telling how bad my experience was. Massive amounts of old orders brought in and nothing would link or work. Since nothing would link right no orders came in or they came in with the wrong item on them. It was dong better but It is so slow to sync my quantities I got dinged on amazon because I had to cancel a order that I had no product for. If this app synced faster than it does that wouldn't have happened. I'm trying to like it but when it's costing me my metrics it's hard to.

A M Exclusive's Community Store

I am very disappointed the the support I did not receive for an issue I reported almost 3 months ago.

December 13, 2021

Thank you very much, AM Exclusive's Community Store

We are glad to know that you found our app the best fit for your business.

Our app has multiple features which you can check out as it updates the tracking information on Amazon if you have already fulfilled on the marketplace. Also the app import all/selected products from Shopify to the Amazon integration app then after preparing the listing as per Amazon marketplace' guidelines, through the app, you can easily upload the products on Amazon.

Once you list all products on the Amazon marketplace, the automatic syncing for inventory run parallel from Shopify to the Amazon marketplace. When you start getting orders, the app automatically fetches & creates those orders into your Shopify store also sends the shipment information from Shopify to the Amazon marketplace.

You don't need to be worried to check orders every time; you get the notifications on time,

The Template section reduces all your manual work.

We assure you of our availability 24 * 7 in all possible ways through skype, calls, emails, Whatsapp, or whatever the sellers prefer.

Team CedCommerce.

VELO SPORTS

If you sell in both Canada and the US, it will only generate Orders for Canada, you need to manually enter the order from other region.