Amazon by CedCommerce

Selling on Amazon becomes easy with the Amazon sales channel

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Mace Way

The support team is fantastic! You won't find this level of support anywhere else. I highly recommend this app!

Swing Lifestyle Store

Location Singapore

Great support team. The agent was patient when having trouble with failed uploading products and more.

Flag Xpress

Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing support team. Easy to reach, great service! They helped me with the product template and some Amazon setups to do.

Consequence's Official Web Shop

Been using the app for almost a year since the old Amazon app went away by Shopify. Pretty easy to follow, great online doc and even better support. The agent was patient, knowledgeable and quick to help me address failed orders. How to fix the issue if it occured again. Gotta love the live person chat feature versus a bot. Thank You.

bestfashion mn

Amazon by CedCommerce
Thank you for your big help, for created my Amazon Template and helping getting a barcode exemption from Amazon marketplace.

Custom U

Very respectful and professional. Very Helpful and fast. I am so grateful for their help. I had no idea what I would have done without them.

OneClick Mouse

Time spent using app 1 day

Amazing support staff! The app is very easy to set up and use. The support staff is very helpful and go above and beyond

Bri In Style

The app does a great job up syncing the orders and save so much time. Reached out to support for one order that did not sync when I did an update to our store and in just a couple minutes on the chat it was taken care of and synced.

Amiran

Amazing app and easy to work with, even when you are confused talk to their support and they will help you with it. I couldn't link something for hours, but they helped me to do it in 5 minutes ! always ask your questions

graceinagift.com

CedCommerce is great! We've been active on Amazon for many years and know how hard it is to comply with all the new and constantly changing requirements of adding a product. With CedCommerce and the team there we have been able to take our shopify store and now manage it on Amazon and create a store there. The customer service is stellar and the product works... would highly recommend this to anyone looking to move their products to Amazon. Thank you for making a great product.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45