Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer | Reviews

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Ergoshark

I like this App, it works great!

Outdoorexpert

The best way to get the amazon items added to your store, Just look for yourself at our webshop https://outdoorexpert.myshopify.com

Dollar Bender

Loved adding this to https://www.dollarbender.com It made adding already great Amazon products right to my store a breeze. So far, can't say enough good things about this.

Nightforge Pc

Simple and easy to use, everything is laid out with simple instructions on how to set up your online business

Amazing Store 777

Easy and friendly for use app with great customer support!

Cheapy Chino

IM LIKING THIS! so far so good, i hope it works great

Exclusively You Fashions

I like this app. Very easy to link amazon products.

Silvadore

Still trying to install, taking longer than I thought. I am sure it will be worth it though! I Had given 5 stars, then 4. Now 2 because there is not enough information on how to install the app. Still nowhere after 4 hours.

Maspormenos Sales

Excellent application strongly recommended:)

Moebla

The app does its job. Importing affiliate products from Amazon is really easy. The only thing I had to fix on my end was that all the different formats of incoming images were destroying my thumbnail grid. After we forced the images to be displayed within a certain area of the thumb's real estate everything is fine.