Amazon Importer ‑ Spreadr App

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Miami Shopping Store

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

QUALITY ELECTRONICS

Location Brazil

Muito bom!, os desenvolvedores estão de parabéns.
Antes desse, eu usava um que além de complicado‍♂️, era ruim para importar. AMAZON IMPORTER é fácil de mexer e bem simples, resumidamente, é perfeito❤.

greencitizen

Very handy app for any Amazon Affiliates or Dropshippers. Really good at what it does plus the support is superb. Super quick response time and friendly. Special mention to Ankit and Mane for helping us out with the integration of the app on our store - different areas on our store.

TOUCH FISH

Location China

nicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenicenice

handyhuellen.berlin

Location Germany

Einfache Bedienung guter Preis. Wir testen das ganze jetzt, aber wir haben nichts zu bemängeln. Fragen wurde auch direkt beantwortet.

buylineone

This is the best APP tool for my Shopify store where I can upload Amazon products directly to my store in about 3 to 6 seconds. I would not go without it when I am working on my store. Thank you Spreadr Team for creating this APP. I think everybody should be using your app. Oliver Allen

Dreamgirl By Scarlet

Loving this app because it is saving me SO MUCH TIME! No more copying and pasting, saving and uploading. Thank you!

May 30, 2022

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

Beach Go'ers

This app is super easy to use and the support you receive is amazing. Fast and efficient support. You can't go wrong with this app.

May 10, 2022

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us!

OddGifts.com

I love this app, I've been using it for years and have never had an issues. Whenever I have any questions or need help, I always get a super fast response and support are so helpful. I highly recommend this app for importing products from Amazon. Definitely a keeper!

May 10, 2022

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback - it makes our day special!

Café Terrasse

I started my online business and found out about this app. The installation in Shopify was a little difficult, but after I completed the installation it worked great uploading products from Amazon.

May 1, 2022

We really appreciate you trusting the app and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 125 126