Amazon Importer Spreadr App

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Amazon to Shopify Import

Coco Beauty Warehouse

I am enjoying this app. It is the best Amazon importer app I have used thus far. I would highly recommend

December 1, 2022

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

shopdiscoveries

Easy to import, good for amazon affiliate users. Would recommend to people who affiliate or use amazon for their dropshipping.

December 1, 2022

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience! Wish you good luck!

MindEyes USA

If I can give this ZERO STARS I would. These people are glorified THIEVES! As I was learning how to use APPS on SHOPIFY, I TRIED their service and NEVER USED IT AGAIN! The Charge was coming in as SHOPIFY so I didn't notice it and these SCHEMERS are refusing to refund me. If this happens to you just file a claim with your bank because thankfully there's protections against fraudsters like this!

November 29, 2022

This is a totally unfair review from the folks at mindeyesusa.com.

They used the app to import and sync a large number of products from Amazon. And kept the app installed for many months.

We made it clear that we incur daily charges for syncing the products. As a result, we are unable to issue a refund in this case.

They have been abusive in their communication, as evidenced by this review. We have highlight the case to the Shopify team for investigation.

Thousands of merchants have put their trust in our app. Shopify audits it on a regular basis. There is no possibility of fraud.

Daves Savings

Time spent using app About 2 months

I use this app to help me import products from amazon. This app makes the process quick and simple. Customer service is really helpful with problems that pop up and help solve them pretty quick. Awesome app!

YoungStep

Location Pakistan

I am using this app and i found it really awesome for my amazon affiliate business. highly recommended for Shopify

December 1, 2022

Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

CLOTHES FOR MEN

Location India
Time spent using app 1 day

really amezing application for the affiliate marketer who are want to find this type of applications

December 1, 2022

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback - it makes our day special!

OwensAssetFund Gifts

Time spent using app About 2 years

(View On Amazon) Button not working. Whenever I click save, the (View on Amazon button) still remain at (Add to Cart)

WorldMart

I just love this app. it makes adding products to my store so easy. I am able to select the best products.

WaOdeSa Online Store

it is so simple to use and so useful, and at the same time so fast. It is so accurate ...I recommand this app between others if you want to have Amazon product on your Site.

December 1, 2022

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! Thanks for your trust, we're lucky for amazing customers like you.

newgenwoodworks

Location India

It's a great app, keep up the good work.
I would really like the minimal auto sync feature to be in the basic version.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 129 130