Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

RKhan Collections

I used the app to help import items, but its locked to a specific supplier, it would be nice if you allow other site to be permissive. Also, the current importing doesnt handle variant products so its takes time to update those. I would appreciate it.

Bowie's Discount Gadgets

The app is simply AMAZING! Initially, I was skeptical about the features, but after a few days of use this is a must have if you plan on doing amazon affiliate program or dropshipping.

Interlude Musicals

The quality of imported Product Images are really good. Thank you so much Spreadr Team. Spreadr is the best app for amazon products listings import to your shopify store.

Pressure Cooker Accessories

Just stay away from these support folks. One of the worst. I had a shopify store that had to be paused and all my customer emails got stuck with this app. There is no way to retrieve your customer data. Nice way for these folks to block you if you dont pay them. What a rip off

November 11, 2020

There clearly seems to be a misunderstanding.

1. We do not have any refund request for the store pressure-cooker-accessories.myshopify.com
2. Our app never collects customer emails at any point in time.
3. It is impossible for us to block any store.

Looks like this review is intended for some other app.

If you have any questions, email us at support@spreadr.freshdesk.com - we're happy to help.

Diversión y aprendizaje

Me gusta la app, es bastante intuitiva y fácil de usar. La recomiendo ya que facilita la hora de hacer venta a través de otra plataforma.

Le Monde Des Jouets

J'utilise depuis peu l'application et j'en suis ravi.
Très simple d'utilisation Je recommande à de nombreuses personnes

Talka Mart

Nice I like the app. Too easy to add the products and Edit the content of the product and also prices.

Divasflairboutique,LLC

Easy to import products to my website. I don't have to copy the text and images separately which makes everything goes quicker. So far so good.

Learn 4 fun

Just started to use this app but it seems to work seamlessly with my store. Really excited about being an amazon associate and offering products that will deliver faster than the China dropship options.

Giftlix

This app and the team behind this app have helped me out so much. They’ve gone far and beyond what other app developers would have.
I highly, highly recommend the Spreadr app and the team behind it. My experience has been completely awesome!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 114 115