Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer | Reviews

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

dollarregistry1

I have used the app for a few day it is providing an easy transfer of my Amazon affiliate products so far so go.

Grand Cru Gourmet

I struggled initially in installing the app, but the stellar customer service melted all doubts away. I'm off and running! Highly recommended.

November 29, 2021

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us!

SellFoundry

Excellent support, great customer service. App is great for affiliates, very intuitive to use. However do note, it syncs when customer places item in cart (not in the product catalog).

November 29, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review our app.

The app has multiple sync options including auto-sync that updates all the products every 24 hours.

For more information, you may reach our team at support@spreadr.freshdesk.com.

Hula Moon Conjure

I LOVE this app! I appreciate all the wonderful features that it has! Thank you, Spreaadr Team!!! <3

October 28, 2021

WOW! Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you trusting the app and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Vinyl for less Canada

Wow, the app does an incredible job and works flawlessly. Had to reach support for a question, got answers in no time (even on a weekend) and they have been incredibly helpful. Honestly one of the best app and support team i've experienced in the shopify app store !

October 6, 2021

Thank you for the most amazing review. We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

AwesomeProductFound

Excellent support. Thanks guys. Had a small issue, emailed. Came back 15 minutes later, issue resolved perfectly. Keep up the great work.

October 2, 2021

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback - it makes our day special!

Rehabilitation Health

This app works very well and as described. The support has been phenomenal, every response is met quickly and they have always had a solution.

October 2, 2021

Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

Dragon Dorado

Great app, very easy to use and if you need help the staff will help you very quicly! I recomend it 100% !

September 25, 2021

brimaxlighting

this app is really helpful, it saves me much time for wrighting listings . and it is super fast . I would recommend to anyone.

September 23, 2021

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! Thanks for your trust, we're lucky for amazing customers like you.

Ruby Adele

SO easy to use!! Especially for beginners like me. Deleting my other similar apps and using just this one now. Highly recommend!

September 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience! Wish you good luck!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 122 123