Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

kitchengidgetsandgadgets

I am using this app to help me start a business that can change the quality of life for my family, thank you so much for making this possible!

Homegrown-Medi Equip

Amazing App. So automatic and user friendly. I have loaded over 10 products in less than 5 Minutes, Amazing

Hype Azteca

Really great app, this is a gamechanger and it's something I recommend everyone to download and at least use their basic package.

ShalinIndia

I used this app to help me do affliate marketing on amazon. it would be nice if all feature will available in free tryl

Dumux

I have used this app and it is ver useful. I could import any products from amazon easy and fast. Thank you.

has4me

the app is easy to use once you get the hang of it. try it out it makes importing items into your shopify store quite easy

Krafterz

Amazon products are a vital part of my marketplace. I love this app and the support is always great. If you are looking for a better way to import your affiliate products, this is the best.

xNerds Products

I was testing other products but Spreadr worked very well and is my Amaon tool now. The text imported is correct. Please continue adding features! All the best.

Tigbul's Variety Fashion Shop

I love this app. so much easier to use and understand. I was using another app and getting no where and frustrated. Thank You so much

EZ Gift Shopping

This app is awesome! It is so easy to import products and edit the descriptions to fit into my store