Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

DonessVille Doggie Delights

The customer service is on point and second to none. Emailed request - response within 5 minutes - problem solved 10 minutes after pulling my hair out. Nice to know that the app have gurus on hand to help and ACTION immediately! Thanks...i plan to SPREADR the word indeed!!

March 19, 2021

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave a review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

Entriprenerd

You guys have to get this app! Spreadr makes things SOOOOOO much easier for me to be able to find products to add to my website from Amazon www.entriprenerd.com Feel free to check it out & see if the same method will suit you & your business! There was nothing I hated about this app! It is worth the monthly subscription!

March 18, 2021

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us! And we wish you good luck with entriprenerd.com - it looks awesome.

Gullebica, Inc.

Great all-around application, easy to integrate and use. Customer support is great. Perfect match with Amazon.

March 11, 2021

Thank you for your lovely review. We so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience of using the Spreadr app.

BIZARRE PRINTS

I really love the app. very user friendly. just copy and paste the link and boom it's on your page. thanks for the app

March 11, 2021

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We try really hard to provide a good app experience and are really happy to hear that you like it!

cutenails

Muy útil y sencilla de usar, solo falta la versión en español para hacerla aún mejor, excelente app!

March 8, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets it us know we’re on the right track!

Village Kitchenware

I'm adding Amazon products to my website as an affiliate to fill it out and make some extra money. It is so easy and quick to import products. The Spreadr team even helped me download the button app code for my website. It's five star worthy in my book!

February 27, 2021

We Love Our Beds

Very easy to use and operate makes transfers from amazon to shopify simple and the edit button allows you to update with ease

High Sciense

Amazed at how simple this app is to use. Just install, follow the instructions and BAM! You're in there like swim wear.

Royal Excellence LLC

I used this app to boost my store on Shopify. And this has help boost my store sales. Looking forward to see what is next.

Boltshop.nl

The Spreadr app is a real blessing for us. It allows us to focus on our thriving business, instead of checking the inventory and price at Amazon each and every day. There's one thing missing for us know and that is variants. However, we've solved this by adding each product to Spreadr and installed the plugin "Product Colors" to link these products together, which is even better than the original Shopify variants system. Also a huge pro for this app is that it allows to edit the barcode/ean to whatever you want, as the app is using the SKU for the integration. Feel free to change the title, tags, descriptions and other details without breaking the app's integration. Keep up the good work. You guys rock!