Amazon Importer ‑ Spreadr App

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

OddGifts.com

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

I love this app, I've been using it for years and have never had an issues. Whenever I have any questions or need help, I always get a super fast response and support are so helpful. I highly recommend this app for importing products from Amazon. Definitely a keeper!

May 10, 2022

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback - it makes our day special!

Café Terrasse

I started my online business and found out about this app. The installation in Shopify was a little difficult, but after I completed the installation it worked great uploading products from Amazon.

May 1, 2022

We really appreciate you trusting the app and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Leftaena

utilice esta aplicacion para afiliados de amazom y me resulta muy practica y carga muy rapido los productos

May 1, 2022

Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

cindyjoshop

Time spent using app About 2 months

First, I want to talk about the customer service..... 10 stars!!! I am a "newbie" setting up a store/affiliate space. They have taken time to answer all of my questions very quickly and made me feel supported. Now about the APP so very easy to use. I loved how they had advice... like don't forget to do this..." All around a great experience! Thanks! :)

May 1, 2022

Thank you for the most amazing review. We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

Newman James Style

The online support is super fast and they do a great job explaining and helping with issues. Would recommend. Easy to use.

April 24, 2022

lulii touch

Location Qatar
Time spent using app About 1 month

ههنيئا لكم انتم من اروع البرامج و لمميزه وسهوله في. الاستخدام وبط بين متجري و امازون شي خرافي مع تمنياتي لكم بالتقدم للافضل

April 24, 2022

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience! Wish you good luck!

Travelking

Simply awesome! integrating is so simple with this app, you can also edit and view which makes it simple! what a great app!

April 15, 2022

yeskincares

really good and easy to use thanks ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

April 15, 2022

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! Thanks for your trust, we're lucky for amazing customers like you.

MATOLO TRADING

Time spent using app 1 day

从亚马逊平台同步产品到Shopify很方便,产品列表很容易找到产品并进行编辑,不用跑去shopify后台操作,同步价格,产品信息,还有其他的一些功能也比较人性化,目前的功能已经能满足我所有的需求,如果后面还有其他的功能一定要及时体验一下,最主要的是便宜,哈哈

April 1, 2022

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

iambeautiful28

I am new to this app and it seems very straight forward, I had a issue and emailed to Helpdesk and within minutes I was able to get my problem resolved. I definitely like how fast and efficient they are. I recommend this app to anyone starting a new online business.

April 1, 2022

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us!