Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer | Reviews

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

pablospawprints

I am using this app to manage my Amazon Merch products in a Shopify store. This allows me to market/advertise the Shopify store various ways, and the items in the Shopify store are part of Amazon Associates, which provides some extra revenue. The app has several features available. Give it a try!

September 10, 2021

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us!

Emporio da Gio

Absolutely essential app for dropshipping via Amazon, for amazon affiliations or simply to import products from amazon. I use it to import products and I use autosync to keep everything organized. Essential app for those with such needs. Furthermore, the assistance is very efficient in meeting the needs, contacted on various occasions for the suitability and needs I had and they were very helpful in creating what I needed. I can highly recommend the app. Keep it up, you are the best on this genre (I have tried several Apps, always and only money wasted and continuous problems, this App one once you understand how it works is extremely simple and efficient). Well done

September 4, 2021

Thank you for the most amazing review. We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

alittlebitoflove

love love love this app. super easy to use and helpful !! love this app . thank you so much. i wish i would've know it before. wondering how to add multiple styles and colors to the same product. like it is on amazon directly. i needed to upload the same hair dryer 7 times for each different color. please advise if there is an easier way ! thank you

September 3, 2021

At the moment we do not support importing of variants. However, if your customers buy any variant on Amazon after clicking your affiliate link, you get paid commission for it.

StylishDrop

This is my favorite app. I have made so many more sales just by having this app. Support is always fast and very helpful. Thank you so much!

August 30, 2021

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback - it makes our day special!

Onewish1314

I LOVE IT THANK YOU , KEEP UP GOOD WORK LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

August 27, 2021

Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

Felineshub

I am using this app to import products into my Shop. So far it is working fast and is easy to manage. No problems as yet and will be watching how it performs over the next 5 days.

August 26, 2021

TRENDY WAY

amazing app i aprrieciate
to use plz once i import from amazon it will help to import the product easily for amazon affiliate

August 26, 2021

Thank you for your lovely review. We so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience of using the Spreadr app.

ozclickcart

Excellent App & tremendous back office support with timely help & customer friendly support team. Highly recommended

August 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience! Wish you good luck!

TheLuckyLabrador

I absolutley love this app. It makes adding products from Amazo to my store so freaking easy, and I'm old!

August 5, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

aljackie.com

I use this app it is great saves time I am new with this, I will use this always, I will see have it goes thanks:)

August 5, 2021