Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

AOP3D tech

AOP3D.COM LOVERS THIS APP !!!!!! :) OMG I HAVE WASTED SO MUCH TIME AND MONEY LOOKING FOR AN APP LIKE THIS THAT DOES WHAT WE NEED AS FAR AS ADDING PRODUCTS FROM AMAZON THIS IS THE BEST APP EVAAAA IT DOS EXACTLY WHAT WE NEED AND IT IS EASY FAST AND PERFECT WE ARE SO THRILLED TO HAVE FOUND THIS GEM IF YOU ARE AN AFFILIATE WITH AMAZON DO YOUR SELF A FAVOR GET THIS APP FOR 5 DOLLARS A MONTH DAM IT'S WORTH EVERYTRHING!!!!!

Math Concentration

I really like how this app makes integrating produts seamless and easy. The entire process from signing up to adding products was smooth and saves a lot of time. I give this app 5 stars for ease and simplicity. Great job app team!!!

WendyBirds Boutique

I use this app to import Amazon products to my store and I love how easy it is! I am only on the free trial now, but will be upgrading to mid-level soon

SALTY CLAWS LLC.

Had issues setting up, support did help with that and that's where it was left. I tried import from Amazon continued to deny and recieved no support issued 2 request for support no response. Their image quality is terrible!! They cant give support for AMAZON IMPORT " button canceled before the expiration of free trial and still charged for entire month after I deleted the APP, The amazon button is still present on my store. I contacted the support, but they didn't help me out. AVOID!!

December 14, 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Our sincere apologies if you’ve had a less than perfect experience with us.

I have rechecked our ticketing system and did not find any email from your account. Otherwise, we usually reply within a few hours.

Anyways, we have now sent you an email- you can simply reply and we will assist you with all the issues (check spam box for email support@spreadr.freshdesk.com.)

We will be happy to help.

RKhan Collections

I used the app to help import items, but its locked to a specific supplier, it would be nice if you allow other site to be permissive. Also, the current importing doesnt handle variant products so its takes time to update those. I would appreciate it.

Bowie's Discount Gadgets

The app is simply AMAZING! Initially, I was skeptical about the features, but after a few days of use this is a must have if you plan on doing amazon affiliate program or dropshipping.

Interlude Musicals

The quality of imported Product Images are really good. Thank you so much Spreadr Team. Spreadr is the best app for amazon products listings import to your shopify store.

Pressure Cooker Accessories

Just stay away from these support folks. One of the worst. I had a shopify store that had to be paused and all my customer emails got stuck with this app. There is no way to retrieve your customer data. Nice way for these folks to block you if you dont pay them. What a rip off

November 11, 2020

There clearly seems to be a misunderstanding.

1. We do not have any refund request for the store pressure-cooker-accessories.myshopify.com
2. Our app never collects customer emails at any point in time.
3. It is impossible for us to block any store.

Looks like this review is intended for some other app.

If you have any questions, email us at support@spreadr.freshdesk.com - we're happy to help.

Diversión y aprendizaje

Me gusta la app, es bastante intuitiva y fácil de usar. La recomiendo ya que facilita la hora de hacer venta a través de otra plataforma.

Le Monde Des Jouets

J'utilise depuis peu l'application et j'en suis ravi.
Très simple d'utilisation Je recommande à de nombreuses personnes