Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Green Goddess Entertaining

I just started using this app, but so far it has been easy to use and set up was a breeze. I have an ecommerce store but wanted to enhance my store with products on Amazon that I can't find cheaper other places.

Anndreti

HOW THIS APP GET THIS HIGHT RATING?!
-USELESS APP

I JUST INSTALED THIS APP,
I IMPORTED 1 PRODUCT- IMAGINE QUALITY: ABSOLUTELY BAD AND BLURY
DIDN'T IMPORT ANY VARIANTS: I ADEDD IT MANUALY - BUT: WHEN TO SYNG INVENTORY: NO INVENTORY UPDATE, ERROR.

I JUST SPENT 25$ FOR THIS TERRIBLE APP.
5 TO INSTAL, AND 20 FOR A PREMIUM SUBSCRIBE.

BAD. BAD. BAD.

July 7, 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Our sincere apologies if you’ve had a less than perfect experience with us.

We have addressed all the issues raised by you in a separate email to you.

Thank you for trusting Spreadr and we're glad that you continue to use the app.

iLoveMathBooks

Nice and useful app to upload more Amazon products. It looks more presentable when put in my online store. Thanks to the developer.

dattelpalme.ch

Great app! I am using the Chrome Addon and the Auto-Sync works. The support is very helpful and they are very fast.

Upcrazy

It really helped find good products for dropshipping without any hassle.Easy to use.Worth the money.

KOOPLUR

Great app easy to and will be upgrading soon will save a lot of work as my store will be amazon based

UNIVERSO NERD STORE

Eu simplesmente amei. Essa possibilidade de vender produtos da amazon na nossa loja é incrível. Se mudarem algo, mudem para melhor por favor

stickersareus

This app is really easy to use. Makes transferring products a breeze. It's fast and efficient. I would recommend it.

KGM JAM

Must have app for any one doing Amazon Affiliate program. Very simple to use and when I ran into a problem changing the liquid code contacted help center and they helped me within the hour. Thanks guys!

eurekaYa

I used this app and it is very useful. I recommend it to everyone use the app. I am happy with it. Thank you.