Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

ASpell4U

This app is the BEST Amazon Importer for Shopify. My store would never grow without it.
timelessthreadsofvegas.com

Gifts At The Cricket Green

I love this app !! I think it must be one of the best on Shopify , adding my Amazon affiliate links to my shop is getting me more site views because no matter who your dropshippers are , people know and trust Amazon . The staff could not be more helpful too if you have a problem .

Eternal Writers

Being in the industry for over 5 years and the customer service from this app is by far the best I ever meet. The app is just amazing. Easy to use and extremely powerful.
If you ever need to use an amazon affiliate service on your store you need to get this app.

sugar and spice crafts

UPDATE... Still loving it, just wish I could have sub heading so I could categories all my AMAZON Favourites. So far so good and the team have been amazing, I'm a bit of a technophobe, but with their help i seem to have sussed it. Relatively easy to work out once I got going. looking forward to it working for me

Sale Store UK

I have been looking for apps like that for a while to promote my Amazon Affiliate account, this is the best !!!! really works on Shopify, Well done guys, keep up the good work!!!!!!!

ShopServicio

De momento la aplicación va muy bien, sin complicaciones, además de que te responden casi al momento en caso de tener cualquier duda

sistersofsoccer

Big fan. The service is very user friendly, and the company has been really easy to work with as well.

Always-Forever.com

Easy to get started and to use, reliable and absolutely excellent customer support. The different plans are affordable and grow with your business.

RetroMaggie

This app works beautifully and customer service is very helpful and replies promptly. Highly recommended.

Tech-Iva

I use this app and its brilliant and I think a lot of people don't know about it in my part of the world, Otherwise it would have gone viral like crazy.