Amazon Importer Spreadr App

Amazon Importer Spreadr App

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
Thalia
4.7
October 17, 2022

Great App, saves time by importing similar listings from amazon! thanks to the support team who answers all queries in no time!

Brandat Outlet
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 2 days
Thalia replied October 18, 2022

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us!

October 17, 2022

Great App! Not the easiest to integrate, but the support is excellent. I highly recommend. The best app for Amazon Affiliate products on your shopify store.

Aim High Coffee
Time spent using app: 1 day
Thalia replied October 18, 2022

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience! Wish you good luck!

October 17, 2022

This app is awesome and easy to use. I can link Amazon product to my Shopify store. Moreover, they have a strong support team. They helped me a lot for setting up with prompt actions. Thank you so much. Appreciate it.

Successful Gear
Japan
Time spent using app: 9 days
Thalia replied October 18, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and look forward to working with you!

October 14, 2022

Best amazon app with the best support. Responds very fast and fixes everything in the coding. would recommend for all amazon import users.

Berry's Buys
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Thalia replied October 18, 2022

Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

October 14, 2022

Absolutely Love this app. It’s So easy to use! Thank you for making it super easy to add products to my store!!!

Z-Fans
Time spent using app: 5 days
Thalia replied October 18, 2022

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback - it makes our day special!