Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Diversión y aprendizaje

Me gusta la app, es bastante intuitiva y fácil de usar. La recomiendo ya que facilita la hora de hacer venta a través de otra plataforma.

Le Monde Des Jouets

J'utilise depuis peu l'application et j'en suis ravi.
Très simple d'utilisation Je recommande à de nombreuses personnes

Talka Mart

Nice I like the app. Too easy to add the products and Edit the content of the product and also prices.

Divasflairboutique,LLC

Easy to import products to my website. I don't have to copy the text and images separately which makes everything goes quicker. So far so good.

Learn 4 fun

Just started to use this app but it seems to work seamlessly with my store. Really excited about being an amazon associate and offering products that will deliver faster than the China dropship options.

Giftlix

This app and the team behind this app have helped me out so much. They’ve gone far and beyond what other app developers would have.
I highly, highly recommend the Spreadr app and the team behind it. My experience has been completely awesome!

Ruta De Mi Compra

The app is amazing and the support even better! I asked them to make some changes and they replied and did it all the same day... great work! Thanks for your help.

HIP HOP STORE

I think this is a good app. I helps me to import from Amazon. I like being able to put Amazon products in my store.

GlutenFreeDepot.com

I have been setting up a affiliate store and this app allows you to add products to a shopify store very easily. It is worth the little money being spent to use this app. I had some issues with trying to set up the shopify amazon market import and spreadr was fantastic in helping me trouble shoot and resolve the issues. I fully recommend the spreadr app and will be using them for a long time. There support was fantastic
John Irvin - owner and founder of gluten free depot and gluten free things

Bellapa

I really love using spreadr it had a lot of information to help me understand what i needed to do to connect amazon to my shopify store. I also like the key feature that help you connect if you can't follow instruction. Thank you to this app i'm able to import products over to my store excellent job.