4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and efficient performance, allowing easy import and promotion of Amazon products on Shopify stores. They value its ability to sync prices and product details, and the responsive customer service. The pricing plans are seen as good value, and the app is praised for diversifying product offerings without inventory management hassles.

March 13, 2024

I started using this app yesterday. Great app! I have not had any problems with it's use. Everything is pretty automatic and support set up the Amazon button for me within the hour after I emailed support. It saved me a lot of time. I have an Amazon affiliate website. I was able to set up my about 100 affiliate products and links within the hour. Great app!!! I have the pro version. Much more affordable than a lot of the apps here.

WELLNESS WARRIORS™
8 minutes using the app
Thalia replied March 21, 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!

April 3, 2024

The app is very easy to use. I like it.

ShaNuWater FountainofYouth.store
6 days using the app
Thalia replied April 8, 2024

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us!

Edited January 12, 2024

Love Spreadr App ! Just tried and is very impressive. For me its a game changer. The
Staff is very cordial , always availble and pay full attention to your questions and provide best available solutions.

If you are looking for an Amazon importer, then Spreadr App is the ONLY way to go.

I have tried multiple other apps. Trust!!

Del-Supply Store
16 days using the app

January 9, 2024

This app works perfectly and is easy to use. Customer service is also great and they helped me get it set up, so everything went smoothly. They were also super responsive.
I just needed it for Amazon affiliate links as we sell our own products on our website and on Amazon. This was the perfect fix.

Carolina Coops Flock Shop
1 day using the app
Thalia replied January 12, 2024

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

January 26, 2024

till now im enjoying using this app

DE_market place
Germany
3 months using the app
Thalia replied February 6, 2024

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We try really hard to provide a good app experience and are really happy to hear that you like it!

March 18, 2024

It has been a pleasure using this app. It makes things absolutely easy.

UCU Storefront
About 2 hours using the app
Thalia replied March 21, 2024

February 10, 2024

Love this app

Top Deals 2Go
3 months using the app
Thalia replied February 22, 2024

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience! Wish you good luck!

December 18, 2023

Love how I personally can add all these products to my website, but there is a huge flaw in this. When you are putting in the URL code, the product options don't show up and so you're stuck with one item with one color and size rather than having all these options on this one product.

𝓕𝓧𝓻𝓮𝓵𝓲𝔁𝓼
About 2 months using the app
Thalia replied January 12, 2024

We really appreciate you trusting the app and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

May 9, 2024

I love it. It is very easy to use I would recommend this to any entrepreneur

My Store
About 1 hour using the app
Thalia replied May 17, 2024

December 19, 2023

hands down to this app...efficient, effective customer service. they even went out of their way to let me know of some beneficial things i did not use ...am loving it..the pro version serves me great with kdp ....wow thanks so much for solving my long time problems in a flash..i appreciate you , team spreadr.co.

Write4Legacy
Netherlands
21 days using the app
Thalia replied January 12, 2024

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!