Amazon Importer Spreadr App

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Amazon to Shopify Import

iambeautiful28

I am new to this app and it seems very straight forward, I had a issue and emailed to Helpdesk and within minutes I was able to get my problem resolved. I definitely like how fast and efficient they are. I recommend this app to anyone starting a new online business.

April 1, 2022

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us!

SitGoShop

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app 1 day

I used this app to help me with my Amazon affiliate product linking to Shopify store, flawless and easy to use app. So far I enjoyed using it.

March 27, 2022

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback - it makes our day special!

Backwater Products

What a time saver for uploading affiliate products to the website. Hands down the best customer service.

March 6, 2022

WOW! Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you trusting the app and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Gyea $wag

This is so convenient especially for those not good with coding, I highly recommend. This helped me grow so much thank you. Put a Gyea on Dat!

March 6, 2022

Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

Paw Favor

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 month

Spreadr support responds promptly and has been patient in providing me with useful information to help me with my work. I just came off a great support experience with Ankit!

March 6, 2022

Thank you for the most amazing review. We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

The Kosher Hub

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app, Makes being an Amazon Affiliate easy, Highly recommended. Check it out to increase your shopify sales

Phantom Tag Protector

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The Spreadr App is a great app at what it does. They’re no other competitor app currently available on the shopify platform that can compare in functionality. Importing products is a breeze, it’s price/inventory availability auto-syncing feature is unmatched, and most importantly, their customer service/technical support team is very responsive in addressing any glitches. We’ve been using this app now for months, and while their has been some technical issues, these issues were quickly address in a very proactive and timely manner by customer support. Our recommendation for new users of this app is to invest the time upfront to understand the app features, settings and account setup. This will save you a lot of time in the long run. Also, reach out to customer service with your questions rather than playing the “guess game” if you’re not sure about anything.

March 6, 2022

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience! Wish you good luck!

Helmet Don

Location India
Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Our store was taken down for DMCA violation we were selling helmets and other products. We had listed a Silicon sealing tape as an Amazon affiliate product for which our store was taken down. Shopify does not recognize the affiliate terms of Amazon and the right to use Amazon collaterals by affiliates they simply take the site down.

Big Beautiful Blackheart

Ive tried other amazon importer apps and this one does everything I need it to do. Its easy to understand, they provide clear and accurate instructions as well as tips and things to avoid when you are starting out. Love it.

January 30, 2022

Pure Klynze

The best app I’ve used. I am just getting started setting up my website store and the experience has been smooth thanks to Spreadr. The customer service is prompt, patient, and professional. I encountered a small hiccup and support quickly assisted with ease and no hesitation.

January 30, 2022

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!