Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Rsmartphones1

so far so good ,it is doing exactly what it says , i love it is very simple to use all i have to do know find a way to get more traffic

Crudge

great app to sale trusting products, but it doesn't set-up or show how to set-up other options if the product comes in different sizes, or color.

ETUIS New York

Tejas, from support was extremely helpful and explained the process of making sure I was collecting commissions from my sales of Amazon products on my Shopify store. Thanks for the help!

Desire Roses store

I love using this app because it makes adding stuff to my store easy and for a novice at opening a store online it's very important to me that nothing is complicated so i really appreciate how easy this app is to use. thank you

I Have Cosmetics

So far this app is so easy. This is a must have if your brand new to selling online. Highly recommended.

Vicky
ihavecosmetics.com

Portland Health Supply

This app makes importing products and details a breeze. I'm very happy with it and will continue to subscribe to it.

Dave's Books and Coins

Works very well importing the information from Amazon. I like the fact that I can edit the products on the Spreadr page without having to go back to Shopify. Convenient and affordable.

Moes Furniture

i do love this app help me done alot of work,
easy to use
simple
keep it up
should everyone used for amazon

Spoil Your Hair

SO EASY to use!!!! Upload, edit and add. No hassle with shipping etc since everything is through Amazon.

FitnesAlfaBetaGama

It is great . I enjoy how this app Work. I will be searching for more products on Amazon . Easy to import products ,