Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Bellapa

I really love using spreadr it had a lot of information to help me understand what i needed to do to connect amazon to my shopify store. I also like the key feature that help you connect if you can't follow instruction. Thank you to this app i'm able to import products over to my store excellent job.

dynashi

Very good app and I will recommend anyone to give it a try, it is very easy to install and you receive support

Alpha Port 2 Port, Inc.

I found the App to be very user friendly . Just one click and it will up load your products very easily. I will use this App for all of my Amazon imports Thank You

IJWBShop

So far, so good. Downloaded the App a few hours ago. Had some issues with integration. Emailed support and they helped me out very quickly. I am loving how easy it is to transfer products from Amazon onto your Shopify store. They take all the guess work out and this app will save you 100+ hours of work!

I am a member, Open the app and it always shows One more step page.
I cant use Spreadr. Please tell me what to do.

Sipharis

One of the best apps I have. This app allows my business to stay competitive in my industry. Best of all my customers enjoy this app. I really like how fast and easy this app is to use. I would recommend this app to anyone who wants to find great quality products to operate a successful Dropshipping business. This app also makes it much easier for new Dropshipers to find products if finding a reliable supplier becomes difficult.

Health & Beauty Collective

Excellent app with very helpful and quick support. I requested a custom feature and they implemented it within the HOUR!

Bagaholics

Asking for Pro Plan for Reviews, importing is manual, unlike other apps that get all asins from seller account.

Vitamins Emporium

This app is great for adding products directly from Amazon to Shopify. The template is accurate and may require a little tweaking in Shopify but it generally is very good...and way faster than a manual or scrape copy.

TOUT SHOPPING

the application is really great you can import amazon products very easily I love I recommend this application that will delight you