Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Surur African Shop

It is nice to find this Apps that allow us to do within one hour what we could never do in three hours.

Retro Super Tech

I really like it's functionality as well as the ease to deal it! Anyone can manage working in a software such as Spredr.

jhro

Very helpfull for dropshipping and quick to import products!! very easy and fast to use ; some little problems to install but not that hard! fully raccomended!

The Rideshare Driver Store

Great software. I have just 2 feedbacks:
1) It would be great if you partnered with Quillbot to help rewrite descriptions.
2) When I first searched for this solution, I was hesitant to click on Spreadr
because the name sounds like the girl version of Grindr.

Aliconix

i really like this app.it is very help my business .
i like to use this app my future business plan

UNCCORG STORE

Esta es muy buena aplicación te ofrece poder vender productos únicos y gestionarlos con facilidad. Verdaderamente estamos encantados con el servicio que nos ofrece Spreadr App.

Nextbesting

I use the app to import products from amazon with a simple click, the app does the job, well recommended.
it would have been 10 stars if I could fulfill Amazon's orders on here too.
all in all great app + mark up prices in bulk with simple clicks.

Big-Doggie-Depot

awesome and simple, cant wait to start making some independent money as a partner with the biggest thing in the us amazon

Broke & Bourgeoise

This app makes it flawless to transfer items from amazon to your site its a life saver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rita Belanger

I love this APP It easy to use and support team is awesome! I think this will drive more customers to my site and give the ease & trust by using Amazon. I have Amazon pay on all my sites and that alone has made customers more confident in purchasing from us. I would recommend highly to any person wanting an easy way to add products to your site.