Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Nextbesting

I use the app to import products from amazon with a simple click, the app does the job, well recommended.
it would have been 10 stars if I could fulfill Amazon's orders on here too.
all in all great app + mark up prices in bulk with simple clicks.

Big-Doggie-Depot

awesome and simple, cant wait to start making some independent money as a partner with the biggest thing in the us amazon

Broke & Bourgeoise

This app makes it flawless to transfer items from amazon to your site its a life saver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rita Belanger

I love this APP It easy to use and support team is awesome! I think this will drive more customers to my site and give the ease & trust by using Amazon. I have Amazon pay on all my sites and that alone has made customers more confident in purchasing from us. I would recommend highly to any person wanting an easy way to add products to your site.

BuywTrust

I IT WONDERFUL APP SO FRIENDLY SO EASY SO PRO IT SAVE MY TIME I RELAY LIKE IT AND I RECOMMEND ALL WORLD TO USE IT

Amazing World Of Fabulous Products

Great Support very good app for ammazon affiliate program and importing amazon products, i immediateltly got my amazon affiliate id, app in reasonable and afforadable price. Thanks team, for the fast response.

kaysgalleria

really easy to use... save me allot of my time
you should also consider making the same app for other affiliate websites, like ebay.

Lylylady

This app is absolutely great! I am so glad I added it to my site.And I love Amazon. Thank you for the creation of such an easy to use app.

jayjaysphonecasesandmore

I love this app. I wouldn’t do anything different at this point because I’m getting used to just dropping the link for the product and boom it’s uploaded straight to my website. Genius

ExtensionsTruth

I use the app for Amazon imports and it's fantastic. It is so seamless with clear directions. I also like the fuctionality and simplicity. Thank you very much!