Amazon Importer ‑ Spreadr App

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Lap O Luxury

Location South Africa

keep doing such a great job,looking forward for wat is to come and exsited to pack the comming tasks together

April 4, 2021

CribTech

Simple to set up and use. Great UI, Well Designed Dev's! the other thing i like, is they included an amazon product search in app

April 1, 2021

Thank you for your lovely review. We so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience of using the Spreadr app.

Nadia's Ventures

Time spent using app About 1 month

I haven't used the app just yet but it is fairly easy to import products from Amazon to my store. I'm excited to be an affiliate.

March 26, 2021

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave a review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

Hawkmarket

Time spent using app About 2 months

i don't know why the variations with images not coming while importing from amazon variable products

March 23, 2021

Thank you for the review.

I have emailed you with respect to your query. For more information, you may write to us at support@spreadr.freshdesk.com

emerysolene

I just start using this app so I am on my free trial, so far it seems very easy to use and the support was quick to help

March 22, 2021

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. We try really hard to provide a good app experience and are really happy to hear that you like it!

Fearless Motivation LLC

Im very extremely happy about this app. I just began my affiliate journey and you guys made it that much easier for me as a beginner.

March 21, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets it us know we’re on the right track!

SoFloLoco

I just started using this app to help boost earnings in addition to what I design and offer. It has been easy so far and I don't feel like a tech dummy trying to figure it out.

March 21, 2021

Trilla USB Grooves

Time spent using app About 1 month

Wow - the customer service is one many could learn from. Answered my email requested within minutes - problem resolved completely remotely in less than 5 minutes. Impressed to say the least. Peace of mind at it's finest. Will SPREADR the word!! Great app for my store - connectr....im coming for you next!

March 19, 2021

Thanks for dropping in a lovely review for us. You totally made our day! Happy to know you liked working with us.

DonessVille Doggie Delights

The customer service is on point and second to none. Emailed request - response within 5 minutes - problem solved 10 minutes after pulling my hair out. Nice to know that the app have gurus on hand to help and ACTION immediately! Thanks...i plan to SPREADR the word indeed!!

March 19, 2021

Entriprenerd

Time spent using app About 1 month

You guys have to get this app! Spreadr makes things SOOOOOO much easier for me to be able to find products to add to my website from Amazon www.entriprenerd.com Feel free to check it out & see if the same method will suit you & your business! There was nothing I hated about this app! It is worth the monthly subscription!

March 18, 2021

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us! And we wish you good luck with entriprenerd.com - it looks awesome.