Amazon Importer ‑ Spreadr App

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Royal Excellence LLC

I used this app to boost my store on Shopify. And this has help boost my store sales. Looking forward to see what is next.

Boltshop.nl

Location Netherlands

The Spreadr app is a real blessing for us. It allows us to focus on our thriving business, instead of checking the inventory and price at Amazon each and every day. There's one thing missing for us know and that is variants. However, we've solved this by adding each product to Spreadr and installed the plugin "Product Colors" to link these products together, which is even better than the original Shopify variants system. Also a huge pro for this app is that it allows to edit the barcode/ean to whatever you want, as the app is using the SKU for the integration. Feel free to change the title, tags, descriptions and other details without breaking the app's integration. Keep up the good work. You guys rock!

Creator's Cosmos

Spreadr has been absolutely flawless with searching an adding products to my store! It has a very easy to follow walkthrough to integrate the app into Shopify.

Everything Fits

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I can't believe how simple it is to use Spreadr. I can say, I wish I had this app sooner. I guess you can say, it's better late than never.

ASpell4U

This app is the BEST Amazon Importer for Shopify. My store would never grow without it.
timelessthreadsofvegas.com

Gifts At The Cricket Green

Time spent using app About 2 months

I love this app !! I think it must be one of the best on Shopify , adding my Amazon affiliate links to my shop is getting me more site views because no matter who your dropshippers are , people know and trust Amazon . The staff could not be more helpful too if you have a problem .

Eternal Writers

Being in the industry for over 5 years and the customer service from this app is by far the best I ever meet. The app is just amazing. Easy to use and extremely powerful.
If you ever need to use an amazon affiliate service on your store you need to get this app.

sugar and spice crafts

UPDATE... Still loving it, just wish I could have sub heading so I could categories all my AMAZON Favourites. So far so good and the team have been amazing, I'm a bit of a technophobe, but with their help i seem to have sussed it. Relatively easy to work out once I got going. looking forward to it working for me

Sale Store UK

I have been looking for apps like that for a while to promote my Amazon Affiliate account, this is the best !!!! really works on Shopify, Well done guys, keep up the good work!!!!!!!

ShopServicio

Location Spain

De momento la aplicación va muy bien, sin complicaciones, además de que te responden casi al momento en caso de tener cualquier duda