Amazon Importer Spreadr App

Amazon Importer Spreadr App

From $5/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
Edited June 11, 2021

after-sale service is very good. recommend We make some changes on our website, they help us to solve in time. Thanks a lot!

GlassesDeals118
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Thalia replied June 9, 2021

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

May 30, 2021

Why change my "Add to Cart" button to "View on Amazon"?! I'm a Shopify seller, not only an amazon associate! Stupid design!

Game Gear
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Thalia replied May 31, 2021

This is an unfair review from folks at gamegear.net. The app is very flexible and can be configured with all the 3 options:

1. Only 'Add to Cart' button
2. Only 'View on Amazon' button
3. Both 'Add to Cart' and 'View on Amazon' buttons.

It is also clearly mentioned in our documentation. We have emailed you with instructions on how to do it and are awaiting a reply. Also, our team can configure it for you based on your requirements.

May 25, 2021

i had just started using it... it's quite easy to install and use... hope to have good results and help increase my sale.

Indian Shopping
India
Thalia replied May 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience! Wish you good luck!

May 23, 2021

Look let me first start by saying to the developers, Thank You... Simplicity is the whole purpose of using apps. Secondly I am not getting paid for this review, this is my honest opinion.

BlackDiamond SC Inc
Time spent using app: 5 months
Thalia replied May 25, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!

May 5, 2021

I really love this if you fallow the instruction you can start selling product from amazon in minutes i can wait to see my sales go sky high...Thank you

Thebuyhops
Time spent using app: 5 days
Thalia replied May 25, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

May 3, 2021

i really like this app because its so well designed and super easy to navigate. Im so exited for this opportunity, i told all my friends and family about it. Thankyou for your hard work and determination

Rockstar Sports Apparel
Time spent using app: 8 days
Thalia replied May 4, 2021

Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

April 10, 2021

I would like to know if this app supports dropshipping. And if so, do I have to plug in the customers personal information to ship the item to them? Or does the app automatically plug in their info? thanks

FishingHut
Time spent using app: 4 days
Thalia replied April 12, 2021

Thanks for writing and trying out the app in the first place.

Hundreds of merchants are using the app for dropshipping. We will be glad to answer your queries at support@spreadr.freshdesk.com.

April 3, 2021

It been working fine for me thus far. All products that are downloaded at my store come without any problems. So it works great.

thecoffeeandteaplace
Thalia replied April 4, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets it us know we’re on the right track!

April 2, 2021

keep doing such a great job,looking forward for wat is to come and exsited to pack the comming tasks together

Lap O Luxury
South Africa
Thalia replied April 4, 2021

March 31, 2021

Simple to set up and use. Great UI, Well Designed Dev's! the other thing i like, is they included an amazon product search in app

CribTech
Time spent using app: 23 days
Thalia replied April 1, 2021

Thank you for your lovely review. We so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience of using the Spreadr app.