Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Dog & Cat Deals

I love how simple this app is to use! It is making being a newbie at this stuff more simple, & for that I am very grateful. Thanks! jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Zion's Gift Shop

love it so far! super easy to use. haven't shipped yet but looking forward to see how that process goes.

My pieces fit

I used this app to link my Amazon Associates account to my Shopify store. Without this app, I would have never been able to link my products to my store its been a very pleasant experience

Pattern Mage

So good support team. They have solved all of questions. I appreciate it so much. I ask they make some changes for my store then they quickly do it for me.

Lyfted Legion

This app is outstanding so far, we shall see how it continues to go. I believe this is exactly what I needed to save a ton of money and more importantly my time. Thanks

Hemp Grow Station

I Love it so far, just getting started, but it seems very simple to use. Extremely easy to add products and link everything to my Amazon affiliate account just by clicking copying and pasting!

A.C.E. Market Place

I use the app for ecommerce. It is easy. It is terrific in every way. Thanks! Had no clue what to do but it couldn't have been easier!

Its Bean Called Java

How this app has 4.8 stars I am shocked. The UI is buggy and has outdated set up guides. They charge you $5 a month but unless you meet the new Amazon guidelines, you can't become an affiliate to import ANY products. There is an alternative method call SiteStripe, which will provide you code to copy and paste on the page you want to show the listing on. That means you have to go into the theme editor and hope you are right. I wish Shopify would regulate these Apps better. It seems anyone can make an app that doesn't work and say there is a trial when there isn't. Every once in awhile I wish I could give 0 stars. Sure it's only a loss of $5, but I am just starting out and I could have used that $5 with an app that is trying to help me succeed, not pocket my $5.

November 27, 2019

Thanks for the review and for trying out the app in the first place. It seems there is a misunderstanding about the Spreadr app. I'll try to address your concerns here.

1. The Shopify theme code keeps changing rapidly. While we try to update the documentation regularly, it sometimes is slightly different from the original code. Also, we offer free setup assistance and integrate the code on your behalf.

2. SiteStripe is a tool that simply creates an Amazon affiliate URL. Whereas Spreadr app helps you to import products into Shopify, replace Add to Cart button with affiliate links and many other features such as auto-sync and geo-localization.

3. Amazon has placed rules for good reason so that their platform is not misused. Spreadr app is designed adhering to their guidelines.

4. We have a 7-day free trial so that you can test drive the app. If you think the app is unsuitable you may uninstall before the trial ends and you will not be charged at all. This is completely transparent using Shopify Billing API.

5. Our app has been completely vetted by Shopify and has been featured on the app store homepage multiple times. Thousands of Shopify merchants are already using the app successfully as Amazon affiliates. 4.8-star rating is a testament to app service.

While we understand that you have had a less than perfect experience with the app we will be happy to address your concerns. You may write to us at support@spreadr.freshdesk.com.

OffSeasonWears Online

it is so easy to add product from amazon once the whole setup is done. I had to help from the support to do the tricky stuff but hey they got me going and I am happy and satisfied. Will continue to use the app to help me along the way to build my store. Thanks much love

Constant Humm

The app is really cool but I have read that spreader violates affiliate marketing rules and can get you banned from both platforms and not paid. Is this accurate? The article said you must have original descriptions not ones from amazon. Its cool it brings it all over but does this violate shopify and amazon affiliate rules?

November 26, 2019

Thanks for trying Spreadr app.

The app has been developed with Amazon Associate guidelines in focus. Thousands of Shopify merchants are using the app without any problem. As Amazon Associates, you have the right to use the content provided by the Amazon API.

In order to avoid account suspension, you need to follow the guidelines here - http://bit.ly/2pUVg5S.

If you have any specific questions you may write to us at support@spreadr.freshdesk.com. We are happy to help.