Amazon Importer Spreadr App

Amazon Importer Spreadr App

From $5/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
February 27, 2021

I'm adding Amazon products to my website as an affiliate to fill it out and make some extra money. It is so easy and quick to import products. The Spreadr team even helped me download the button app code for my website. It's five star worthy in my book!

Village Kitchenware
Time spent using app: 4 months
Thalia replied February 27, 2021

February 19, 2021

Very easy to use and operate makes transfers from amazon to shopify simple and the edit button allows you to update with ease

We Love Our Beds
Time spent using app: About 1 month
February 14, 2021

Amazed at how simple this app is to use. Just install, follow the instructions and BAM! You're in there like swim wear.

High Sciense
Time spent using app: 10 months
February 13, 2021

I used this app to boost my store on Shopify. And this has help boost my store sales. Looking forward to see what is next.

Royal Excellence LLC
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 11, 2021

The Spreadr app is a real blessing for us. It allows us to focus on our thriving business, instead of checking the inventory and price at Amazon each and every day. There's one thing missing for us know and that is variants. However, we've solved this by adding each product to Spreadr and installed the plugin "Product Colors" to link these products together, which is even better than the original Shopify variants system. Also a huge pro for this app is that it allows to edit the barcode/ean to whatever you want, as the app is using the SKU for the integration. Feel free to change the title, tags, descriptions and other details without breaking the app's integration. Keep up the good work. You guys rock!

Boltshop.nl
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 10 months
February 6, 2021

Spreadr has been absolutely flawless with searching an adding products to my store! It has a very easy to follow walkthrough to integrate the app into Shopify.

Creator's Cosmos
Time spent using app: 8 months
February 3, 2021

I can't believe how simple it is to use Spreadr. I can say, I wish I had this app sooner. I guess you can say, it's better late than never.

Everything Fits
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 29, 2021

This app is the BEST Amazon Importer for Shopify. My store would never grow without it.
timelessthreadsofvegas.com

ASpell4U
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 28, 2021

I love this app !! I think it must be one of the best on Shopify , adding my Amazon affiliate links to my shop is getting me more site views because no matter who your dropshippers are , people know and trust Amazon . The staff could not be more helpful too if you have a problem .

Gifts At The Cricket Green
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 20, 2021

Being in the industry for over 5 years and the customer service from this app is by far the best I ever meet. The app is just amazing. Easy to use and extremely powerful.
If you ever need to use an amazon affiliate service on your store you need to get this app.

Eternal Writers