4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy-to-use interface that allows seamless addition of Amazon products to their stores, making it a valuable tool for Amazon Associates. The customer service is praised for quick and effective problem-solving. The app offers simple setup, daily price syncing for accuracy, and product information customization. It caters to various needs and budgets with different plans. Merchants report that it helps diversify their product range without inventory management hassles, potentially increasing revenue.

July 30, 2023

This app is AWESOME! It makes importing Amazon listings to my Shopify store SO much easier! Thank you so much for creating this valuable tool for any affiliate business!

EmpowerHouse Products
5 months using the app
Thalia replied September 6, 2023

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience! Wish you good luck!

November 5, 2023

So Easy to use. I'm Loving it!!!

Monkey Stock Yard
Thalia replied December 6, 2023

Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

May 17, 2023

just started using the app, and so far seems perfect and shows all the signs of being reliable, very easy to use, thank you

Gold Beard Official
8 months using the app
Thalia replied July 21, 2023

Thanks for the awesome! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

July 22, 2023

I recently closed my boutique storefront but I have been am Amazon Affiliate for years. Now, I can add my favorite things to my website! ! I couldn't figure out how to add the view on Amazon button! I submitted a help ticket and just like that, they added it for me!

BOM Boutique

May 18, 2023

just love this app. makes it so easy to add. it helped me finally get started with my store. thanks.

ShopWearableTrends
4 months using the app
Thalia replied July 21, 2023

Thank you for the 5 star review. It means a lot to us. Wish you good luck!

May 12, 2023

great customer service! I had trouble installing it and they helped me out right away. Once it's installed, it's easy to use.

Bountiful Feast
5 months using the app

July 18, 2023

its fantastic, especially for someone like myself that is learning how to work with integrating products from one website to the next.

Tammy and Caylin’s Collections
Thalia replied July 21, 2023

Thank you for taking the time and effort to leave a review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

September 26, 2023

Great app for productivity. It makes life for dropshippers easier

My Store
South Africa
Thalia replied November 2, 2023

August 1, 2023

I had no idea this even existed It makes everything so much easier. Great Job this is awesome ! Thankyou !

Young Stunnas
4 months using the app
Thalia replied September 6, 2023

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

November 16, 2023

I would recommend the app to add value to your site. Works great!

Veganize Everything Right Now - V.E.R.N.
About 2 hours using the app
Thalia replied December 6, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!