Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Balance Eco

The app worked, but there is no free plan. I had wanted the free plan, but it had me on a trial. When the trial ended, I looked again for the free plan, but it WAS NOT an option. So, I cancelled, and removed the app. Now, they're trying to charge me $5, and have me set up on a continuous subscription, and will not let me cancel.
Not worth it.

rian like amazon

great platform can give more interest to the marketers and also it can give more help like me as newbie in this great opportunity.

Old Sole Leather Co.

So far I have been very happy with how well the Spreader app works with adding products from Amazon. It is very easy to use and the support team has gone above my expectations.

WeaverIn

App was easy to setup via Shopify and very easy to connect and import products from my Amazon Affiliate account.

ASTA mart

Nice app. Works as expected. Easy to imports products from Amazon. And also hope the auto sync option will work good.

The ManBoutique

Loving the app so far. As an Amazon Affiliate, this is making my work much easier. All I have to do is promote the site.

FlexiBuys

Fantastic app - does exactly what I need it to. I have already recommended it to my friends who are in a similar business.

A good feature would be to be able to filter on the imported products and delete a group of them that falls into that filter rather than having to delete one by one. Price and availability are the major components I would want to filter on.

Robs Drone Store

So far so good. I have had no issues loading items from Amazon to my Shopify store. I have tried others, this works the best for me.
I have not had a bad experience with this app.

Belle Boutique

I Just like this app. It does exactly what i was looking for. Keep up the good job guys. I hope you will find a way to help the affiliates business import their products from your site without going on amazon to find the goods

Rugby Gear Online

Fantastic app - I plan to make this my number one source of sales, because it is so user friendly. Keep it going!