Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

TRVL Co.

I love Spreadr, specially the team that comes with it - Ankit, Tejas, and others. Please keep doing a good job guys and never get tired of helping us with our tickets.

Recycled & Renewed

I've been using this app for about a year. It is seamless to use, definitely does what you need it to do. In addition, the responsiveness of their customer service is superb. They resolve any issues and often go above and beyond what I ask for (like going into the store's code and fixing any related issues). I highly recommend if you are building an affiliate marketing site.

Honest Pet Co.

Excellent App. What a time saver! The Customer Service was amazing. If you Import products from Amazon to your Shopify store this App is a must have.

Aprendecoreano

It is ok, but I dont know why they saying it is free when it is 7 days trial! Please change that.
And after the trial, I do not want to continue using the app (I am from Europe and I can just affiliate with amazon) so for me is not reasonable to use it and i dont know if they are going to charge me or not for their service, it is not clear the procedure I can revoke that!

XT Brand

everything is smooth and easy, its excellent for beginers like me, lets see how it works in the future, thanks ,,,,

Finally Free LLC

Very easy to use! Highly recommend! I use spreadr to import all my amazon products to my shopify store!

alluretrader

I'm using this App to import products from Amazon to my Shopify store. It will be nice to be able to do bulk import.

August 24, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

We do have the bulk import feature available. Go to Spreadr dashboard > Tools > Bulk Import. Here you can provide a CSV spreadsheet to bulk-import up to 2000 products in one batch.

Hope this helps.

If you want to speak to us, you may reach our team at support@spreadr.freshdesk.com and we will be there to answer right away.

TESTPED

.........................................................................................................................

A to Z Treats

very good spreadr app amazon impoter
your app is helped me in my website
thank you. very good spreadr app amazon impoter

Live Smart Collection

Very helpful app for starters like me.Everything was explained properly, i definitely recommend this!