Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

KGM JAM

Must have app for any one doing Amazon Affiliate program. Very simple to use and when I ran into a problem changing the liquid code contacted help center and they helped me within the hour. Thanks guys!

eurekaYa

I used this app and it is very useful. I recommend it to everyone use the app. I am happy with it. Thank you.

Green Power Tech Store

I am delighted with this application. The truth is that it is very useful and necessary to increase the possibilities of sales and traffic to any store. At http://greenpowertechstorepr.com I know that we are going to make a change from heaven to earth for all the possibilities offered by this extraordinary app.

Uncarved Block Co.

So happy with the performance of this app, and the suggestions provided by the Spreadr team. They're always willing to help and extremely knowledgeable. This app is one of the reasons we're using Shopify. Thank you!

Stars and Décor Co.

So glad this app is available with Shopify - it's made our lives much easier, and their help and support section is extremely useful. Any business using Amazon affiliates needs this app. Thanks!

Kuzo Lifestyle

Team is very helpful and open to any suggestions we have. Truly one of the best apps/teams we've worked with on Shopify and elsewhere. Highly, highly recommended. Thanks!

Shinju Home

Works exactly as expected. If we ever have a question or concern, the team is able to clarify performance very quickly. We completely rely on Spreadr and can't recommend it enough for other businesses.

The Hidden Mountains

One of the best apps we've used on Shopify. We've sent through many questions/requests to the team, and they are always answered quickly and clearly. This app has saved us so much time and work, and looking forward to recommending to others. Thank you!

The Wilderness Cooperative

Very fair pricing, and a great team that answers questions completely and quickly. Can't recommend this app enough.

The Modern Realist

App works as expected, and the team has even been able to help customize where it makes sense for our business. Highly recommended.