4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to seamlessly add Amazon products to Shopify stores, making it ideal for Amazon affiliates. Many praise its user-friendly interface, efficient performance, and responsive customer service. Features like automatic price syncing and product information editing are appreciated. Merchants note that the app helps diversify product offerings, increase revenue, and enhance store professionalism.

December 12, 2017

This App is super easy to use and loads products fast. Love It.

Sweet Biz Box
5 months using the app
September 3, 2018

Only took 5 mins. to setup already had amazon keys ready.
Simple 1 click transfers to store.
Upgraded to pro to include Amazon reviews.

Rhtech
August 11, 2018

It may seem pressing to make the commitment and actually pay for your first product sourcing service. However Spreadr is well worth the money because it is like no other product.

The Modern Outfitter
March 28, 2018

Spreadr is an awesome app to utilize. I would recommend it to many others.

Visionary Catissas Boutique
August 10, 2018

The app pays for itself as it adds a new affiliate income stream.

The Northern Tundra
December 7, 2019

I Love it so far, just getting started, but it seems very simple to use. Extremely easy to add products and link everything to my Amazon affiliate account just by clicking copying and pasting!

Hemp Grow Station
February 2, 2017

The app does its job. Importing affiliate products from Amazon is really easy. The only thing I had to fix on my end was that all the different formats of incoming images were destroying my thumbnail grid. After we forced the images to be displayed within a certain area of the thumb's real estate everything is fine.

Moebla
Germany
5 months using the app
August 5, 2017

Great app to Make your store more better ! check out how I use them in my store galectech.com

Galactic 3
September 3, 2018

Great customer service and very user friendly!

Guycharm
Edited February 21, 2019

I found this app easy to use and setup.. I have enjoy using this to make task simple, quick, and easy .. thanks

Discount Deal Day