Reviews (1,669)

4.8

Merchants highly value this app for its ability to easily import Amazon products into Shopify stores, enhancing product variety without needing inventory. It supports affiliate earnings through Amazon's Associate program and features a user-friendly interface that simplifies product additions and edits. The app ensures accurate, automatic syncing of product images and descriptions from Amazon, boosting efficiency. Merchants also appreciate the responsive, 24/7 customer support that assists with code integration and customization, enhancing their e-commerce operations.

August 7, 2019

I cant remove "view on Amazon" button after I deleted the APP, I contacted the support, but they didn't help me out.

newyes1
3 months using the app
Thalia replied August 7, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We sincerely apologize if you’ve had a less than perfect experience with us.

There seems to be a misunderstanding. Our support team replied within 15 minutes to your email. We provided you a couple of options to remove the 'View on Amazon' button. Additionally, we offered to remove the integration code for you so that you don't have to worry about it. We haven't heard back from you.

If you want to speak to us, you may reach our team at support@spreadr.freshdesk.com and we will be there to answer right away.

February 27, 2023

This app works fantastic, and customer support is extremely quick and helpful! I couldn't be happier!

The-Mix-Up
Thalia replied March 2, 2023

Thank you for the most amazing review. We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

April 20, 2020

Works very well importing the information from Amazon. I like the fact that I can edit the products on the Spreadr page without having to go back to Shopify. Convenient and affordable.

Dave's Books and Coins
March 21, 2017

This app has made it so easy for me to find the right products to sell on my site! Highly recommended!

Tech Protect Online
June 10, 2017

I like this app. I recommend to all.

Premium Av
India
August 17, 2018

Great, easy to use app. Must have for aany amazon products.

Chriss Curios And Oddities
2 months using the app
March 27, 2018

Fantastic way to work from home.

L J P Designs
September 6, 2019

so far so good. Just started uploading products... will see how it goes. I am curious how the checkout, fulfillment and payment goes.

Cush Bargains
2 months using the app
September 22, 2017

Decent app for me, great app for amazon pros

Jsmokes
August 11, 2018

Very easy to use.
Extremely fast, Saves lot of time compare to other applications.
Moderately priced looking it ease of use.

Colorsplus