Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Catsypetsy

They charged me the next month I deleted the app, BECAUSE I COULD NOT FIND ANYTHING USEFUL, and refuse to issue a refund. I feel so ashamed to get charged for getting nothing. STAY AWAY FROM THAT APP.

Wearable Fashion

Had it on my store, but removed it shortly after. Sure, it's easy to install and to use. But it sends YOUR customer away from YOUR STORE onto amazon's website. If only it worked like AliExpress or Oberlo, THEN it would be a great app.

autojoygroup

I just add it for trail. But it broken my theme code!!! Now my product's page was going wrong. I don't know how to recover it. It still didn't recover after I delete this app.

NeoBizOnline

I struggled to integrate shopify and amazon associates account. Sent a couple of request for support messages. But no reply. So I am cancelling my account

Seawave Outdoor Life

Will never use again very upset after talking directly to AMAZON!!!!!!! I want my Money BACK!!!!!!!!! Just a note to you all this is a 3rd party and if Amazon finds out you are using in there policy the will cut your account OFF! JUST A HEADS UP!!!!!!!!!

Delightful Designs Us

I originally got this app for drop shipping with my store. I have a few issues with it.
1. It takes my customers away from store. One customer wanted to know why they should come back and buy from me If all I am going to do is send them to Amazon.
2. By sending my customers to Amazon I lose any future potential sales and they can then purchase other items from Amazon which takes sales directly away from me.
3. Even though I have purchased the 5.00 month app - it does not auto sync nor allow me to sync product pricing - which make me look like I am posting fraudulent prices.
4. Pricing for an item that costs normally 4-5 dollars is showing 22 and more. Ridiculous.
5. Although I did have questions about some of the use of Spreader, the tech support was there to answer questions. Overall, I am not happy with app. The app or company does not take into account the lost revenue for the shop owner when sending customers to another website to shop, and also does not take into account the loss of revenue from all the advertising YOU do and someone else is getting all the dollars. Sorry, but I don't think this is a great app if you are a drop shipper. If you only doe affiliate selling, then this app may be for you.

Stagingshop Sweatybands Com

It was great until Amazon shut it down

We noticed that you are not using tags associated with your store ID in any of the Amazon Special Links you have created on your websites. In addition to this, you do not have valid Amazon Special Links in any of your sites and thereby, we are unable to determine the source of traffic.

As a result of this decision, we are unable to approve your application and have closed the account under which you had been temporarily approved. Please review the Associates Program Operating Agreement and the Participation Requirements for more details:

You are free to reapply to the Associates Program at any time, but we recommend doing so only if you intend on creating Amazon Special Links containing the tag IDs associated with your store on the websites you have listed for review. You can apply here:

Hussy Store

REVISED! Had this app for a couple of days with a handful of products and get a termination notice. This is ridiculous. Amazon will cancel you for any reason that they pull out of no where! NOT ONE PURCHASE was made and WHY would you have a friend or anyone purchase something to make a small commission? Reason for termination is -Purchases resulting from Special Links on your Site have been for personal use, resale, or commercial use, or have been made by your friends, relatives, employees, contractors, or business relations. BYE AMAZON!

Easy to use and loads products super quick! Awesome app!
Flying Daisy Boutique
www.flyingdaisy.com

Wow Chic

it does not work for me. I will delete from my store

Karanjair

HOW CAN YOU GUYS GO ON LYING TO PEOPLE. LINKS FAIL VALIDATION ON AMAZON LINK CHECKER AFTER IMPORTATION TO MY WEBSITE.