Amazon Importer Spreadr App

Amazon Importer Spreadr App

From $5/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
May 8, 2020

It's great. easy to work on it and save a lot of time on key in products. Make it better and hopefully can connect AliExpress too.

FunfunGlobal
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 7, 2020

so far so good ,it is doing exactly what it says , i love it is very simple to use all i have to do know find a way to get more traffic

Rsmartphones1
Time spent using app: 5 days
May 5, 2020

great app to sale trusting products, but it doesn't set-up or show how to set-up other options if the product comes in different sizes, or color.

Crudge
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 3, 2020

Tejas, from support was extremely helpful and explained the process of making sure I was collecting commissions from my sales of Amazon products on my Shopify store. Thanks for the help!

ETUIS New York
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 29, 2020

I love using this app because it makes adding stuff to my store easy and for a novice at opening a store online it's very important to me that nothing is complicated so i really appreciate how easy this app is to use. thank you

Desire Roses store
Time spent using app: 13 days
April 29, 2020

So far this app is so easy. This is a must have if your brand new to selling online. Highly recommended.

Vicky
ihavecosmetics.com

I Have Cosmetics
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 27, 2020

This app makes importing products and details a breeze. I'm very happy with it and will continue to subscribe to it.

Portland Health Supply
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
April 20, 2020

Works very well importing the information from Amazon. I like the fact that I can edit the products on the Spreadr page without having to go back to Shopify. Convenient and affordable.

Dave's Books and Coins
Time spent using app: 3 days
April 15, 2020

i do love this app help me done alot of work,
easy to use
simple
keep it up
should everyone used for amazon

Moes Furniture
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited April 15, 2020

SO EASY to use!!!! Upload, edit and add. No hassle with shipping etc since everything is through Amazon.

Spoil Your Hair