Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Om Yoga

Why did I not use this app before? Amazing app. Perfect way to import products from Amazon. Customer support is top notch. It has made my job a lot easier.

nextlevelshopping

I found it difficult to install the app, although the guide provided was a detailed one because I was using a premium theme for my Shopify store. I asked for support and the response was immediate, and they resolved the problem. So, if you plan to be Amazon affiliate, don't hesitate in getting it. Go get it. You won't regret it. The support is really awesome.

BESTCHOICE

The support team is very fast and the app in great. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juste Vie

This help is great with importing your items from Amazon. Super easy to use and works perfectly. I would recommend it to anyone

Grab-Have

The app is really great but there customer support is above and beyond awesome customer support team

Sonare Audio

Using this app to add products onto your Shopify store is super easy and it helps out a lot when creating a good looking site!

HashArabia

Awesome! Saved me a ton of time!!! Also it integrates seamlessly and works absolutely perfectly. It's well worth the cost.

Home on Main St

This app is seriously amazing! It really could not be any easier to import products. Just the tool I was looking for, thank you!

Industry Georgia

Loved It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Video Ricette Gruppi Sanguigni

This app is Amazing!!! It makes everything easier! Can't believe I've only found out about it now.