Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

TESTPED

.........................................................................................................................

A to Z Treats

very good spreadr app amazon impoter
your app is helped me in my website
thank you. very good spreadr app amazon impoter

Live Smart Collection

Very helpful app for starters like me.Everything was explained properly, i definitely recommend this!

A Touch of Crochet

This App is great for anyone looking to drop-ship products from Amazon. The auto-sync function is well worth the cost, and made our lives so much easier.

However, if you are using this for your Amazon Associates program you must be aware that Amazon does not allow any prices to be shown any product linked to their site, even if the prices are being updated regularly. Amazon gave us a warning about this after doing a courtesy inspection. You will lose you Amazon Associates ID if you continue to show prices on Associate linked products.

fashionsboutigue.com

I love this app thankyou l will recommended to my famliy and friends thankyou and l will spread the word as well

Hoosier Barber Shop Supply Store

Found the app very easy to navigate. First time user and novice to Shopify Amazon thing. Spreadr really makes it easy. The instructions are very well designed. Love it!

Chronopolis | International Watches | Great British Service

It's early days - I've just installed the app today. Works great so far and support was awesome. Sent an email and they sorted the query remotely - edited the code for me. Was all complete less than an hour after emailing them. Impressive.

Rap Americano Tradotto

very good app! it is just what i need to start selling on amazon via shopify. i will definetly stick with it!

Anythingandeverything.online

I liked the fact that its so easy to install and to start dropshipping products.
Low monthly fee is also a bonus. Just started using this app today so Check back in a month.

Jaysdiscountdepot

I love this app.
Thanks for helping me with my business!
I look forward to doing more business in the future.