Amazon Importer ‑ Spreadr App

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Recycled & Renewed

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've been using this app for about a year. It is seamless to use, definitely does what you need it to do. In addition, the responsiveness of their customer service is superb. They resolve any issues and often go above and beyond what I ask for (like going into the store's code and fixing any related issues). I highly recommend if you are building an affiliate marketing site.

Honest Pet Co.

Time spent using app About 1 month

Excellent App. What a time saver! The Customer Service was amazing. If you Import products from Amazon to your Shopify store this App is a must have.

Aprendecoreano

Location Spain

It is ok, but I dont know why they saying it is free when it is 7 days trial! Please change that.
And after the trial, I do not want to continue using the app (I am from Europe and I can just affiliate with amazon) so for me is not reasonable to use it and i dont know if they are going to charge me or not for their service, it is not clear the procedure I can revoke that!

XT Brand

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 month

everything is smooth and easy, its excellent for beginers like me, lets see how it works in the future, thanks ,,,,

Finally Free LLC

Very easy to use! Highly recommend! I use spreadr to import all my amazon products to my shopify store!

alluretrader

Time spent using app About 12 hours

I'm using this App to import products from Amazon to my Shopify store. It will be nice to be able to do bulk import.

August 24, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

We do have the bulk import feature available. Go to Spreadr dashboard > Tools > Bulk Import. Here you can provide a CSV spreadsheet to bulk-import up to 2000 products in one batch.

Hope this helps.

If you want to speak to us, you may reach our team at support@spreadr.freshdesk.com and we will be there to answer right away.

TESTPED

Location Belgium

.........................................................................................................................

A to Z Treats

Location South Korea

very good spreadr app amazon impoter
your app is helped me in my website
thank you. very good spreadr app amazon impoter

Live Smart Collection

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Very helpful app for starters like me.Everything was explained properly, i definitely recommend this!

A Touch of Crochet

Time spent using app About 2 months

This App is great for anyone looking to drop-ship products from Amazon. The auto-sync function is well worth the cost, and made our lives so much easier.

However, if you are using this for your Amazon Associates program you must be aware that Amazon does not allow any prices to be shown any product linked to their site, even if the prices are being updated regularly. Amazon gave us a warning about this after doing a courtesy inspection. You will lose you Amazon Associates ID if you continue to show prices on Associate linked products.