Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Savage Empress Creations

I am using this app to import products from Amazon to my Shopify account and it works wonders. It is very easy to use and i will continue to use this app for my store and recommend to all!

Tisscare Online Store

Great customer service and great technical skills, so if you're looking for a buy on Amazon plug-in like I am, this is the best option.

The Bougie Bar

This is a really great app! I use it on 3 of my other sites to make a little extra in monthly commissions.

NIFTY VIBZ

This app is amazing. I wish I could markup my items on my site, and that markup reflected on amazon. other than that, the app is awesome. Thank you.

Homeandlux

I love this app they make it really easy to use, and are very helpful!! I'm so thankful for the spreader app!!

W D General

I love this app. I am just starting out and this app allows me to easily import products from Amazon onto my Shopify website and drive traffic to Amazon through my website and earn a commission on the products sold. This seems to me to be a good way to get started in online retail with quality products, fast shipping with a very minimal outlay of cash.

Kitchen Karisma

Easy use, works great with my store. Simply search products and import them hassle-free, can also add reviews.

Idabell

I'm an affiliate for Amazon and I wanted an app that would link Amazon products to shopify. I tried different apps, but this is the best app ever! As a beginner, the installation is very clear and simple to complete. I recommend this app to everyone interested as a beginner or advanced...minimal work to do! Thanks!

My Hero Booth

This app is very user friendly and easy to import products. Developers are swift to respond, willing to work with you and go the extra mile to help you! Thanks for all your help!

GS Magazin

different app for its own Amazon products in its Shopify page. Easy to use - quick configuration possible without much previous knowledge. Highly recommended for German users.