Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Sweet Biz Box

This App is super easy to use and loads products fast. Love It.

Mlw Solutions

Easy to use, and simple to import products into my store. The only thing that I wish was better is when the products updated on amazon.com they don't always update in my store, until I find them later and update them manually. This includes pricing and availablity.

Steves Coffee House

Great product and easy to use!

Gogobricks

While it is easy to import products it is not as intuitive as it could be, but after a while I was able to expand my store catalog.

Green Home Automated

Very easy to use. Takes a short time to set things up. But the added products from Amazon can greatly increase your sites niche verification if built in an emerging niche market!

L33t Ltd

Easy to import products and expand the store catalog.
The app opens up a new revenue stream.
Simple to setup and use.

Flip Flop Spanish

Great App, does the job quickly and correctly. My only gripe is that every time you add a new product it updates ALL your other Amazon products to track inventory after you've set them all to "do not track". Why!?!?! So infuriating!

I believe this is an oversight and hopefully it'll be fixed. Just upload all the items at one sitting and then change them all once, don't be like me and do it 15 times.

Maxim Mm

Makes it very consumer friendly.

Theveroshoppe

Very good and seamless app. Extremely time saving. Wish in merged with social media sales platforms. Good only for online store. Good resource center with helpful questions and answers.

Kebous

Very helpful informations and a new way to earn income through Affiliate or Dropshipping