Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Shopingiff

Very good application I would recommend it to all my friends it is very intuitive and easy to understand I am very interested

ChamoritaMomma's Boutique

5 STARS PLUS MORE!
Customer care is out of this world! Courteous, quick responses!
GET THE APP NOW!I

Radiant Life Essentials

This app is easy to use with the Amazon Associates program. Customer service and tech support are superb. I was struggling to get the correct button to integrate on to my store and the developer worked all day to fix it for me. Response time to my request for support and emails was less than an hour. Thanks a bunch!

Partylovin

I used this app to help with my Amazon Affiliate. So far it has been the best app I ever used. The Team are a great support in any question I had. Very easy to use... Just love this app!...

Bags R Us

Product descriptions are imported in a nice format. Easy to use. We get new affiliate income to go with dropshipping revenue. Perfect app for Amazon.

Batman And Robin

Have been using this app for sometime now and tested many other Amazon apps too. I can confidently say it is the best of the lot for affiliates. Support has been excellent too. Recommended.

Purrfect Trends

amazing!!!!!!!! Thank you!

This will really come in handy for my new website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BeeHarmless4Life

I just started using this app it is easy to use and so far I just love it!! It seems to work and I am looking forward to seeing great profits.

Anothr Work of Art

I’m using this app to add products to my online store. It’s sweet because it’s simple, easy, and fun!
So far I haven’t run into any problems.
Thank you!

Everything Skateboarding

This app is amazing! Really easy to understand. Thank you for making affiliate marketing with Amazon simple for me. I copy the product link from amazon and in a few seconds the product is on my website. 10/10. Love this app!