Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

keystonedeals-

GREAT APP I LOVE,IT WOULD BE NICE IF I CAN IMPORT THE VARIANTS AND ALL SIZES,OTHER THAN GREAT APP FOR AMAZON AFFILIATE PROGRAM

DECO DESIGN PAS CHER

Super apps ! d'une simplicité déconcertante à l'utilisation. Merci à toute l'équipe.
PS. Preneur de la même chose pour d'autres sites type Ebay, Cdiscount, etc ...

Zeusgaming

Super quick and easy to use, i'm glad i chose this app i will recommend this to anyone who could gain from this. Thank you!

BodhiGrow

Makes creating listings a breeze. Great customer service! They are responsive and caring. Just be sure to remove any pricing associated with Amazon products from your website or Amazon will kick you out of their associates program. Hopefully the app developer will make this an option soon, but for now they did it for me when I asked. Thanks team!

Taylor Design Workz

I have just started using this particular app, but so far I am impressed by how easy it has made it to import products from Amazon into my Shopify store. It is one of the easiest apps that I have used. Thank you!

BabyBlokk

Great App. Makes importing very easy. Helps saving lots of time, in descriptions, sizes, etc. Customer support also is very prompt.

Amazononian Treats

Flawless app. Always works. Its my fifth store with this app. Unbelievable how easy it is to use and add products. Best app if you are looking to add Amazon affiliate products.

Giftsfiber

This is a super awesome app!!! It makes pulling in items from Amazon so easy and effortless... The support team of Spreadr is also very friendly and they helped me out in every step in setting up my store. They deserve a standing ovation!!!.... Highly recommended app.....Five stars !!!

Edible-Planet

App works great. Used it to populate our store with Amazon garden items and it did a superb job. Highly recommend!

XockShop.Com

Love the staff! Super fast! Best platform. I am still learning but already very impressed by the service. 5*****