Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

High Energy Foods

Great app, Helped me a great deal!

Jekkartfashion

Very Useful App, Everyone Have To Use This App...

Droneysite Com

I found this app to be very helpful in finding products and importing them into my Shopify store. Great product! :)

Vuviv

I like this app. It works great! I had an installation issue and they fixed things up for me in a matter of minutes. Great product, great support and will help generate additional revenue.

Clover Brand

Great App!! Makes my life a lot easier. Two thumbs up!

Rapidan Trading Company

Awesome Product Selection And Seamless Integration. Selling Amazon Products has never been Easier!

Theganjajoint

Spreader is great. This app makes is so easy to import items from Amazon to my Shopify store. Good job.

Natures Beautea

Best Shopify App Ever!!! Very Easy to use and has saved me a ton of time and money.

Outdoor24 7

Great App WOW!!!!! Easy to Use glad I got it

Refresh The Camping Spirit

One of the two best apps on Shopify, along with Oberlo for importing products. Awesome customer service from Tejas, who really cares that you are successful and grows the business one customer at a time with good response time and help . . . I wanted a way to import higher dollar products from Amazon into my store and use those for affiliate commissions. It is all so smooth with this app and a great price. You won't be disappointed. Highly recommended.