Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Janis Boutique Nd Hair

I just installed the app and guess what i really love this app just perfect for my drop shipped business

Tropically Inclined

I've gotten off to a rocky start with this app, but the developer has been FANTASTIC and is helping me work through the issues which can only help everyone who is using this app. Some important things anyone using Spreadr needs to be aware of:

When you list Amazon products, under "Visibility" DO NOT check the boxes for Facebook, Pinterest, etc. - ONLY check "Online Store." On other sales channels, buyers will see an "add to cart" or "add to bag" button not a "view on Amazon" button. If they purchase an item, the checkout will go through Shopify, not Amazon and you will be paid, not Amazon.

Amazon products will be converted to buyable pins if you use the Pinterest sales channel. (You can pin items from your web site - not a problem) You may have the same problem with Instagram depending on the app that you use to create a buy button.

Second issue: When products are added using Spreadr, a tag is automatically created for "Amazon Affiliate." I was told by an Amazon rep that this violates the affiliate agreement - it's a trademarked term. My account was shut down. The developer is removing the tag, but you have to go through your existing products and remove it.

This app has great potential and the developer is incredibly responsive as far as working out the bugs (and an all-around really nice guy!) Just be aware of issues that can crop up so you can avoid the problems I've had.

Abodify

A very unique and useful app. Allows me to add inventory to my store fast and efficiently and using a huge trusted brand like amazon to source my products! Thanks guys for creating such a cool app!

Electronics Phones Ect

Works great, quick and easy, had no time starting up and get going with this app, could not be any easier.

Lavishcartell

Great app
www.LavishCartel.com

Shopicted Com

I like this app. It works great!

Shirt Store Usa

I like it so far... awaiting some results! :)

Diyimprint Com

I cant believe how easy this app is to set up and use. The sales are going to roll in with ease. Thank you Spreadr!

Voguebands

It is one of the lovely and the beautiful application we have ever seen and use. Thumbs up and keep up the good work guys and kiss you all.

Blicard

Was testing the app our for a while to see if it fit well for our needs. We updated to a new theme using sections and had some minor bugs. Tejas, my customer service rep quickly addressed all the glitches in no time flat. I'm honestly really impressed. Give this app a try for sure. These guys are great and the app works very well. 5 Star customer service, thanks!