Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Essential Joys

Haven't used the app long. But so far its okay. I like the auto sync. I don't care to keep finding items on a website, copy and paste links. I would have liked if when an item comes in different size and color variations, those would automatically sync also. That way you don't have to copy links to each item. Unless i missed something in the tutorial.

The Garnet and Ruby Boutique

I liked the app but was never getting paid from orders and Amazon told me they weren't compliant........ Disappointed.

Aprendecoreano

It is ok, but I dont know why they saying it is free when it is 7 days trial! Please change that.
And after the trial, I do not want to continue using the app (I am from Europe and I can just affiliate with amazon) so for me is not reasonable to use it and i dont know if they are going to charge me or not for their service, it is not clear the procedure I can revoke that!

Homwire

So far I am enjoying the ease and use of this product. The only thing that is a draw back is the sync issues.

Glo.mo

I use this app to help get ads and products from Amazon to my Shopify account. I really like how easy it makes it all.

merlinae

I like to replicate products directly from Amazon, but I don't want to pay on Amazon. Can this app do this? If not, I can't use this app.

Crane Kick Brain

Its cool, I just thought i could move amazon products to my store w/o having a big ass link that leads right back to amazon directly next to the product.

You Like Products

This is a must have for your store

Draper80

It's not free. The price isn't much for what it has to offer if you want to make extra money.

Doggy Affair