Amazon Importer Spreadr App

Amazon Importer Spreadr App

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
Thalia
4.7
February 13, 2021

I used this app to boost my store on Shopify. And this has help boost my store sales. Looking forward to see what is next.

Royal Excellence LLC
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 5, 2020

Asking for Pro Plan for Reviews, importing is manual, unlike other apps that get all asins from seller account.

Bagaholics
India
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 27, 2020

Let me just say that this app is by far the easiest to setup! I’m so greatful for your team. We’re still in trial period but I’m optimistic and think we’ve found a winner!!

RiyBans
Time spent using app: 3 days
November 25, 2019

The app is really cool but I have read that spreader violates affiliate marketing rules and can get you banned from both platforms and not paid. Is this accurate? The article said you must have original descriptions not ones from amazon. Its cool it brings it all over but does this violate shopify and amazon affiliate rules?

Constant Humm
Time spent using app: 3 days
Thalia replied November 26, 2019

Thanks for trying Spreadr app.

The app has been developed with Amazon Associate guidelines in focus. Thousands of Shopify merchants are using the app without any problem. As Amazon Associates, you have the right to use the content provided by the Amazon API.

In order to avoid account suspension, you need to follow the guidelines here - http://bit.ly/2pUVg5S.

If you have any specific questions you may write to us at support@spreadr.freshdesk.com. We are happy to help.

Edited September 15, 2019

Haven't used the app long. But so far its okay. I like the auto sync. I don't care to keep finding items on a website, copy and paste links. I would have liked if when an item comes in different size and color variations, those would automatically sync also. That way you don't have to copy links to each item. Unless i missed something in the tutorial.

Essential Joys