4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to seamlessly add Amazon products to Shopify stores, making it ideal for Amazon affiliates. Many praise its user-friendly interface, efficient performance, and responsive customer service. Features like automatic price syncing and product information editing are appreciated. Merchants note that the app helps diversify product offerings, increase revenue, and enhance store professionalism.

March 13, 2024

The app has been super easy and works well. I needed to ask a few support questions and the team is great! Communicates well and is timely which is important when you are trying to keep moving forward.

Swag & Wiggles Shop
10 days using the app

April 24, 2024

I have so much fun exploring my amazon spreader. Very easy to follow . thank you so much for this wonderful apps.

Cinderella and More
3 days using the app
Thalia replied May 17, 2024

Thank you for the most amazing review. We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

February 10, 2024

Love this app

Top Deals 2Go
3 months using the app
Thalia replied February 22, 2024

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience! Wish you good luck!

March 5, 2024

Thank you for this great app. I went looking for a solution to make it easy for me as a complete newbie to add Amazon Affiliate links and images and product descriptions into my shopify store and this app has been perfect so far. Thank you! Cori at k2-18b.shop.

K2-18b.shop
12 days using the app
Thalia replied March 21, 2024

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us!

March 18, 2024

I absolutely love this app as an affiliate, it is very easy, convenient and transfers flawlessly. I would highly recommend it for all affiliates!

Shopforstylz
5 days using the app
Thalia replied March 21, 2024

WOW! Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you trusting the app and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

April 19, 2024

Great app.

Hustle Hardware
2 months using the app
Thalia replied February 22, 2024

Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

March 16, 2024

Customer service was great at setting up my Shop/Amazon integration.
Great response time and the integration was completed in a very short time.
Five Stars and 2 Thumbs up!!!

Motivational Inspirations
4 days using the app

March 10, 2024

Rupali,
The service is amazing. I reached out to help and service quickly responded and handled the situation from start to finish. And he took the extra step to make sure it was right for me. Best service experience ever. I'm happy I joined Spreadr App! I had no idea how to use the affiliate link and how to get it into my store it wasn't working. And he made it happen and sent me a followup note to make sure all was good. Excellent Service!!

Ultimate Lux Shine
5 days using the app

February 2, 2024

I absolutely love this app!!!! Everything I have messed up as a beginner...they have helped me fix immediately. Best app ever!

Awesome Finds 365.com