4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and ease of use, simplifying the process of adding products from Amazon and Walmart to their stores. They value the automatic price updating feature for its efficiency. Many report a positive business impact, with the app transforming their online stores. It allows for price and product presentation adjustments, and is praised for its seamless integration and easy setup. The customer service team is noted for their prompt responses. The app also helps merchants expand their product range, potentially boosting sales and customer satisfaction.

October 21, 2019

I would say it has worked really fine since Installed few days ago. I am waiting few more days to check hopefully for some orders :)

ScotchBuddy
10 days using the app
May 23, 2019

Looks ok. Performs ok. I wIll revisit and update review once I've played with it a little. It'a a little early to tell. Only wrote this to stop the annoying popup asking for a review so soon after installation.

Shirts and Giggles
8 months using the app
August 25, 2020

what a hidden gem this app is! so easy to use. wish I found this a lot sooner. anyone who is drop shipping you will want this app.

HighEndGrillers
10 days using the app
November 17, 2018

This app is not working correctly. After inserting the Amazon URL I keep receiving this error message:

something went wrong. Please try again!!

I have emailed customer service about the issue and received no response or fix. This is horrible to have a non functioning app and poor customer service, and just before Black Friday.

Unique Luxury Gifts
5 months using the app
October 23, 2018

This app is excellent it does what is says brings in amazon listing perfectly with all images and variations.

Vitasell.net
9 days using the app
July 20, 2019

I have been using this app for some few stores I have been working on and so far has been great. Thanks.

Movies4all
9 days using the app
Edited March 20, 2019

Tiene barios problema con la actualizaciones de los precios y el inventario las descripciones de los productos se importan mal hay que hacerlo manual para que quede bien, también tiene problemas con las imágenes de las variaciones. yo aposte por quedarme con ella y tener confianza en que puedan arreglar todo esto,creo que si lo solucionan sera una app muy interesante..

PortasBikes
7 months using the app
November 14, 2022

I use this app it works great for what I need it for I use the debut theme the app does all the work along with removing the add to cart button and replacing with buy on amazon

ezclicklifestyleco
Edited April 4, 2020

my favorite application, thank you. Very convenient to use. Still need a function so that you can add cards. And so everything is fine.

shopmila
Kazakhstan
January 12, 2023

just getting started, but so far I love this app! It brings over the variants and the products description.

BUZZADDLE