Zonify ‑ Amazon Dropshipping

Dropship Amazon products or earn Amazon affiliate commissions

From $14.95/month. 1-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Wolvestuff

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Just a perfect fulfillment app, easy to use, awesome service.
The best app to import and place orders on Amazon.
...And a great customer service support.

Iamshark

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This is exactly what I was looking for to keep traffic coming into our store and add products with out having to purchase expensive stock. I had tried a few other apps that said they were amazon drop ship platforms, but they were just forwarding links. Zonify is the real deal and works flawlessly on the Shopify setup. Cheers to the developers of this!

Kickass Cooking Store

Today I just started with zonify I just uploaded an Amazon product to shopify and that's what I wanted thanks for all your excellent apps you are a magician, it makes my life easier, I hope you can make more videos and more apps you are the best thanks for help :)

Speedy Trees

Fantastic support, great app, highly recommended!!!

Expiver

Time spent using app 1 day

Its good to import the products from Amazon which save time.

However, it could only import the bullet points of the product page, the description cant be imported. Also, the apps do not have the inventory control. The function of it is simply import the product. Its a bit too much if charging $15 / month for only import the product without monitoring the price & inventory of the product

Excellentoutet

Amazing app, makes dropshipping a breeze.

Jennie2810

This app is the must app for amazon. Its very easy to use, and very quick and responsive. Love the look and feel of it.

Nemureeshop

Location Malaysia

Zonify is a great tools for my shop. I can save my time uploading pictures, description so that I can focus at other matter.

Thank you Zonify.

Fwreshbeauty

excellence app easy to use, love it

Wildesales

The app does exactly what is says. No issues. Recommended for Amazon to Shopify dropshippers :)