Amplified Email Marketing, SMS

Developer
Amplified
4.8
March 8, 2022

Seems promising. I like the amount of detail it provides with each step of recovery. Looking forward to promising results.

Your Ego Goods
Time spent using app: 30 days
Amplified replied March 9, 2022

Thanks for submitting your review and for letting us be part of your business! We would love to hear more of your feedback, reach out if you need assistance! :)

October 3, 2021

Many steps to set up, trial time is very short 3 days..., I need to ask them for 15 more days were the app just recover 60us, then was I was ready to uninstall I realized the trial ended, and automatically they charged for the second more expensive plan of 99us per month not the basic one at 29us, so I needed to request a refund, be aware of this please, so you don't have the same surprise I had.

UrbanWearOutsiders
Time spent using app: 2 months
Amplified replied October 4, 2021

Hi! We have refunded your account but we are so sad to hear about your experience! We have 24/7 support and we can gladly help to get your account ready in just a matter of minutes.

We also wanted to clarify that we always give users a 7-day trial period. This starts right after installation! We'll get in touch with you soon :)

Edited September 23, 2021

I'm doing an update to my initial review after receiving the recovery email and the broadcast. The recovery email doesn't show my logo at all. The broadcast email basically showed me what looks to be a broadcast of a whole other business. I'm hoping it was because I put the cart before the horse and sent the broadcast prior to the verification, so I will try again and see where it goes. So far, so good. I'm in the trial period so can't say much on the first day of use. But, they are really responsive and I love that.

Sensual Fashion Boutique
Time spent using app: 2 months
Amplified replied September 22, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback! :)
We are glad to see that you are satisfied with our services.
Let us know if you need further assistance, We will be happy to help.

- Micah

Edited August 4, 2021

The user experience is very good, most of the problems can be solved in time, and discard the order email recall effect is good However, we really hope to add data information to the marketing email. The experience of email marketing is not good. We can only see the number of sent goods, but we can not check the click situation of inserted goods in the email content and the subsequent conversion situation, which is very important for us!

AcmeJoy
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 10 months
Amplified replied August 23, 2021

Thank you for the review, We are glad that you enjoy the user experience. We are working on your concerns, We've also contacted you via email addressing the issues, If you need any more assistance, do let us know :)

-Waqas.

June 28, 2021

While I do get some additional details on cart abandons, the app has not resulted in any conversions as yet, which is disappointing. I feel there is a minimum threshold of site visits over which the app delivers results, and that should be shared upfront. On the positive side, it helped me identify the issue of bogus ATCs done by my marketing agency to inflate results!

Galleria di Lux Canada
Time spent using app: 30 days
Amplified replied June 28, 2021

We appreciate your honest feedback! We'd love to help to maximize the use of Consistent Cart in your store!

We'll get in touch with you soon!

- CartKit Team.