Analyzify

Analyzify

by Solverhood

Inclusive Google Tag Manager App for Analytics 4 & FB Pixel

Invisible World US

OMG: I do not call him Erman, I call him "WebSaint!" First off, this app crushes it in the tagging and attribution area. The instructional videos are short, accurate and extremely easy to follow. You spend ten minutes gathering some information and feeling really smart, and after that, Analyzify does the rest. When it's done Erman makes a 15 minute video explaining what he did, what you need to do to finish up (basically, click some buttons) and even how to use the new Google Analytics GA4 platform. He also gives you tips on what you should beware of, and offers to help on other stuff. The internet has made me a hard, cynical person, but WebSaint and Analyzify show me that there are some great individuals out there offering a fantastic app for a modest price. Now I'm back to beginner's mind. Highly recommend Analyzify and looking forward to installing it on two other sites.

Elya Kids

I like the solutions Analyzify offers. It allows a clean and precise collection of conversion tracking through the tag manager. Thanks to Analyzify team.

The White Willow

Extremely good app. the team is very supportive and ready to travel the extra mile to help and resolve issues..

Licencesinfo

Can't say enough good of Analyzify - they took care of everything - they even came back to me with a delivery video and detailed explanations: very (very) professionnal. They remove the tracking hassle for you and they do it very well - thank you so much for that ;-)

WalkingPad

It is the first time that I have experienced such a professional and individual approach to the client. If you have problems with Google Analytics, this solution guarantees correct data collection. The author of the extension did his best when creating the application.

SpygaTaukuota.lt

Amazing customer service.
Perfect app! The developer team is very helpful. Our Google analytics reports are working great now, and we recommend Analyzify to anyone trying to solve their GA woes.

SEYU

First of all, I have found thousands of different ways to make these settings (Converison tracking, GA4, UA, Google Tag Manager) work on youtube. However, there are countless links that can then also be redudant if you set these settings incorrectly. For me, this was exactly the case and I lost the overview. On youtube I then came across the videos of analyzify. Everything was explained from step one. Analyzify offers the possibility to make the settings yourself - with the help of step by step videos - or that analyzify itself sets the settings. I let analyzify do the settings for me. At this point I would like to thank the whole analyzify team! Everything was set from UA, GA4, Google Tag manager, Facebook pixel up to the checkout code to track the conversion also on shopify. Everything was solved to my complete satisfaction. I even got a personal 10 minute video where everything was shown and explained to me.I will continue to use the service of analyzify in the future.

Cream Chargers NZ

You are not just getting a clever app that will save you hours of setting up your analytics but also the amazing customer service. They are super helpful and ready to answer any question you may have. I am very happy with the purchase. Thank you, Erman and the team!

Moss Design

We were struggling with tracking our events on Google and Facebook before this App. Erman and his team installed the App for us and now the Analytics works smoothly. Thanks to the team for replying to our questions with patience. Highly recommended!

ג'ייד | מותג האיפור, הטיפוח והבישום

i seek for a long time a GA4 specialist which prepare and take our Shopify store to the next level.
Analyzify are Justify their name !!!! very professional and give you confidence that they know what they are doing!!
Thank you guys!