Analyzify

Analyzify | Reviews

by Analyzify | Solverhood

Accurate Google Analytics - Google Tag Manager & Data Layers

Niklas Christl Visuals

Awesome app, support team and easy set up. Strongly recommend them. Erman is super knowledgable so get this for yourself and stop worrying about tracking your ads etc.

Magenta Flowers

This app is works great and is a one time charge not a recurring monthly charge like others. Even better they offer a data studio report which can plug into all your social channels / analytics and provide custom reporting. Their support team has been so responsive in fixing all issues for me!

Re Tech UK

Good honest people that set up everything well. We can now see all traffic data better than before.
Happy to work with them again.

Root Natural Care

Not a huge review guy, but after my experience here felt compelled to emphasize just how great this team is. After spending over $200 on fiverr trying to work with random sellers to try and get my analytics and facebook pixel issues sorted out (deduplication errors, not optimized event errors, random things in GA4 that made literally zero sense) I somehow found Anna who let me know about Analyzify and their service. After my fiverr experiences, I was a bit skeptical but after working with them for about a week now I am truly blown a way. For the first time since starting my website, everything. works. perfectly. Cannot emphasize enough how great it is to finally cross all of those data issues off my list and not have to worry about them anymore knowing that all of my data is correct, clean and organized. Would have paid 2-3x what I did for their set up. The team is extremely communicative (only downside is there is about a 10-12 hour time difference so when we do email it is while the other party is asleep :) ) but out of every app i have used on shopify can confidently say this was absolutely the best purchase decision i have made.

Bath Bliss Co

Together - Everyone - Achieves - MORE. That's what this T.E.A.M stands for.
The Analyzify Team are brilliant and attentive in everything they do. Taking time out of their personal schedules to make sure a request is expertly completed. A great TEAM effort. Analyzify is an awesome and invaluable App, it will certainly help you learn more than you previously did. Thank you Guys. Do it. Get it.

esmestudios.com

After installing the app on one of our stores (soft-rebels.com) and making fantastic experience, I had to have it also on the other store. Great app and awesome support! Erman and his team are very helpful - they create videos to explain the setup and give some tips to enhance the tracking. They also helped us with clarifying some issues with GTM. I highly recommend Analyzify for any Shopify store - thanks! :)

soft-rebels.com

Good app and awesome support! Erman and his team are very helpful. They created videos to explain the setup and also gave some extra tips to enhance the tracking. I highly recommend Analyzify for any Shopify store.

Mum's Medicine Cabinet Pty Ltd

Recently switched on the Google channel and a Smart Shopping campaign in Shopify however there was more that needed to be done, especially around settings up tags. Started reading some Google tutorials and quickly realised that this was well beyond my capabilities and knowledge. I figured I needed to hire a developer or hopefully find a pre-built solution. After a search in the Shopify App store found Analyzify and am so glad I did! The app itself is truly incredible with the sheer breadth of tags/data layers that are added to your site and Google Analytics, but the implementation process is absolutely next level. I chose the self-setup process which was super intuitive and simple since you are guided with short step-by-step videos. The team then came in very soon after the installation, checked everything and refined all the configurations specific to my site, followed by a detailed walk-through with additional tips on how to maximise our use of the various Google Analytics options. Nothing short of a premium service and an amazing experience. You can tell the team is passionate about their product and service offering as they have gone above and beyond with our setup. Highly recommend!

Famous Footwear

The Analyzify team are awesome. Fast, careful, accurate. They have given us a rich set of GA4 reports on top of our traditional UA showing new insights to help us convert & sell more.

Cancha

Analyzify is a world-class app with an even better support team. They are caring, responsive and go out of their ways to ensure that their customers have the best experience. Highly recommended!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9