Analyzify

Analyzify

$749 one-time charge
Rating (5)
May 27, 2021

Using this app to consolidate all my tracking into google tag manager - the team are incredibly helpful and set it all up for me. A great experience - would recommend

Apex Stickers
Time spent using app: 22 days
May 27, 2021

Perfect app! The developer team is very helpful. Thank you so much to the whole team and specially to Erman

truproject
Turkey
Time spent using app: 16 days
May 27, 2021

Great app and even better support! Highly recommend working with Erman and his team. The tracking we now have is so much better than UA

Advanced Whitening
Time spent using app: 10 days
May 25, 2021

After spending weeks trying to fix differences between Shopify and Google Analytics reporting we found Analyzify. Though we were a bit skeptical on all the five stars from other clients but we now understand why? They have an extremely responsive team that is willing to go into the website code and create custom fixes. Our Google analytics reports are working great now, and we definitely recommend Analyzify to anyone trying to solve their GA woes.

Avengarde
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 6 days
Edited May 22, 2021

Tracking is complicated, the install and implementation instructions are often lacking, outdated, or just plain wrong. I was really dreading getting GA4 up and running correctly. Analyzify took care of everything and it is all working without me having to spend hours figuring out how to do it or wondering if I did it correctly. Accurate tracking is absolutely essential to any eCommerce store. I am already enjoying the new data it is providing me and have complete confidence that it is correct. I've already referred 3 of my friends to them, the one-time charge is great. This Analyzify is a complete no-brainer, just do it.

ShootingTargets7
Time spent using app: 6 days
May 22, 2021

Great app, which works perfectly with Google Ads, FB pixel, and Analytics. The developer team is very friendly and helpful.

Jeans4you.shop
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 15, 2021

Erman and his team worked quickly and effectively to resolve all of my very complex tracking problems. We had tried other apps and third-party specialists who could not solve our issues. Our GA4 data is finally tracking across multiple domains. The Analyzify Team also had to navigate a tricky problem we created: we do not have a traditional "Thank You" page and instead have an automatic redirect to a new domain where a user creates a login. The Analyzify Team was the only capable of solving this. I cannot say enough good things about Analyzify.

Perry Real Estate College
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 14, 2021

If you are looking for an app to help you with your GA4 analytics then Analyzify is definitely THE app to use. The support team is INCREDIBLE!!! They took the time to explore other areas that can help us with our analytics and provided a customized video demonstrating how the app works specific to our environment and also gave targeted recommendations on how to improve SEO.
I HIGHLY recommend Analyzify and the team!!!

Zulu Peak
Time spent using app: 30 days
May 10, 2021

Entegrasyon sürecini bu kadar basitleştirip anlaşılır ve zevkli hale getirdiğiniz bu uygulama ve süreçteki tüm destekleriniz için çok teşekkürler Analyzify ekibi!

Anatolian Puzzle
Time spent using app: 26 days
May 2, 2021

Very satisfied with this app. Yes, it works exactly as it says it does. Now we have a GA4 property fully working in Google Analytics, plus an impeccable container in Google Tags Manager, which we thought was impossible to implement (or very technically hard) for non Shopify Plus users. Analyzify takes care of everything, and we didn't need to deal with any coding or configuration headaches at all. Erman and the team of Analyzify provide an outstanding customer support. They made all the onboarding process flawless. This is a genuine and truly 5-star app and totally worth it.

BANG!